CEH returning kicks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Aug 27, 2019.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

For what it’s worth, the dandy don poll was split 40% (10 wins) 40% (11 wins) ... This is THE HERD THINKING ... Not all can be visionaries like Oeaux et al

No one sees it coming ... beautiful

Shorty shuffles the deck, Deals the ace and The Chump radioes it In to Joe ... Both with veto power ... I’m just trying to put myself in an opposing DC position.

How do you match LSU speed and their ability to change plays and HIT OPPS AT THEIR WEAKEST LINK ...

This is gonna be a 6000+ yard offense and no one sees it ... And a no huddle up to 20% more plays per game to run scores to 50+

Check out Top 10 Heisman Stats for 2018

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/awards/heisman-2018.html

When you’re busy changing your 10 to an 11 after Texas game halftime, I’ll be busy jumping Woodward’s @$$ to get a Joephus for Heisman Campaign going ...

The Saints were absolutely robbed of a Super Bowl last year ... They were the best team with the best QB ... And to think we got the keys to the Ferrari this Fall, lol

In Shorty we trust

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I’m pretty optimistic but an overly conservative mindset could cost us games. Need to be tactfully aggressive.

Our OL was destroyed this summer and fall by the defense, I hope our offensive staff can scheme better than last year to reduce the impact an inadequate OL will have on our offense. I think Joe Brady will help.

I expect our defense to be killer, and if offense is good defense will look even better.

STs was once an advantage for us, but it seems we’ve had several years running of missed opportunities. Returns can make a huge defense. Feel good at P, hopeful at FGs.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I can tell you for sure Meaux is much more positive about this year and tempted to predict we will be playing for the SEC crown. What's prevents me is us going to the spread/RPO and not knowing if Brady is all they say he is plus 3 other SEC teams are getting better too i.e., A&M, Georgia and Fla. We don't play Ga and we get both A&M and Fla at home that is a big plus. I am waiting till the Shorthorn's game mainly to see how E and Brady's offense looks. Hope Brady's influence is a big plus and you are right about the 15-0.

How's the garden RR?

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Garden melons are dwindling faster than ALABAMA star starting linebackers ...

Down to my last dozen or so

Harvested over 400 but never hit the 100 lb mark for biggest melon ... 92 lbs was biggest after an 82 pounder last year ...

Savings seeds from my biggest sweetest melons and we’ll get there ...

Labor problems continue ... Hard as hell to find good help ain’t top heavy ...

Attached Files:

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whoa keep the melons in the picture! Hey a 92 lb melon aint chopped liver RR. Hoping for 15-0 and a 100 lb melon, both would be nice.