CEH returning kicks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Aug 27, 2019.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Thought I saw a post that Emery was getting reps and ripped some for long yards. Maybe just isnt safe enough yet. Something that has cost us games recently.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

True, but playing it safe also impacts games. If we can’t have game changers at the return positions Orgeron is doing something wrong. Granted, kickoffs have been neutered by usually resulting in touchbacks. Hope it works out and O doesn’t retreat into a shell (seems like a tendency of his).

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

I like CEH returning kickoffs ... He’s a blur and can break off some long ones

Now you wanna go with a punt returner ...

Stingley has SuperGlue Hands and razor sharp first juke moves to bust a game open

Thorpe Award Candidate first year ... Mark it

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I wouldn't risk injury to our starting CB Stingley on KO we are not deep enough at CB yet. As far as O making "noise" I would call going 10-3, winning a NYD bowl against an undefeated team, rated behind only behind Alabama in the SEC in the final polls and ending up at # 6 in the final college rankings last year as "making noise", hope Ramah doesn't weaken and start flocking with the buzzards. As far as O "retreating into a shell" I think the turtle who said that retreats into his shell when watching football. As far as Emery I agree with furduknfish on this one (copy paste and save this may be the only time) Emery needs a little more weight and is our only true breakaway take it to the house back.

Just saying

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Don’t talk smack to me on these boards!
    I’m down as 15-0 with our new Saints Style Spread Offense with LSU’s Best Defense ever talent wise ... I fly my own route ...

A single loss this year will be unexpected and painful for me to watch. We’re SEC Championship Material with one filthy animal in our way ... Saban & his Tide

We’ll wait for Texas halftime for your Season Win total prediction ... Or is it official now at 10 wins knowing how much u adore Saban.

12-0 ... Georgia ... Playoffs = 15-0*
    Clemson did it last year and damned near got beaten by those A&M mutts ... The gap ain’t that big now ... Any given Saturday!!!

You gotta have Faith ...
    I got mine but it’s non-transferable

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I dont care whether they FC or run, just dont muff.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Once again like your optimism and hope you are right. I need a game and a half to have an opnion hope I share yours. BTW talking smack here is part of the fun, wasn't even smack in the first place.

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

We’ll save you a seat on the Bandwagon ... It may be in the port-o-lets being towed

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Works for me