CB Janzen Jackson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Fighting Tigers

Fighting Tigers Founding Member

Re: Janzen Jackson

John I meant high school coaches around the state. It seems like they welcome him with open arms and it pisses me off. I know there is nothing LSU coaches can do and I think they are doing a fantastic job of recruiting him and Randle no matter what happens. As for me still liking Saban :dis:, you could not be further off. This guy is the biggest prick that i've ever encountered. I really don't know how parents can let their kids play for him.

:tigereye:

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

They welcome him with open arms because in the end, they care about their kids. Not every kid is going to attend LSU. They want what's best for their kid and sometimes what's best is attending Alabama. How could you possibly be angry at coaches for trying to take care of their players?

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

All one has to do to realize that Saban also has skidmarks in his drawers is to look at his mighty accomplishments with the Miami Dolphins.

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

What does that say about Les? No one even thinks he's worth giving the opportunity?

5. shoelessjoe

shoelessjoe Founding Member

I asked on another Forum about JJ and it is starting to sound like he may not be an LSU verbal anymore. I hopew everyone is just being sarcastic but it doesn't sound good. Anyone hear anything different?

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That's just rumor.

He is a very heavy lean to LSU. Just short of a lock.

7. shoelessjoe

shoelessjoe Founding Member

Hearing it from either you, Cparso or Bhelm is more than comforting. Thanks.

8. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

Well, a lot of people around there say he likes Bama. Makes sense right now considering the DC shakeup and Saban's role as DB coach. Apparently JJ doesn't want to go back on his word to LSU and his dad won't let him go to Bama. The biggest obstacle Saban has, is JJ's dad. If we get Walker, I think JJ is all but locked up to LSU. Even if we don't get him, I believe only way JJ leaves is if his dad leaves.

9. Andouille

Andouille Guest

If the kid wants to be a Gump then by all means don't come to LSU. I want players that want to be Tigers.

Lets see how they feel when Saban loses to another UL Monroe. :lol:

I hope these rumors are BS and the kid still wants to be a Tiger. If not, you know where the door is..

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I agree with your sentiments here regarding wanting a player if they want LSU. But, people need to quit referring to the ULM game as there point of reference for what to expect under Saban. Since then, he guided them to the national #1 ranking for the last 2 months of this year, and played a good one against FLA. Give the man his due. Whether you like his ethics or not, he is a good coach who occasionally has a fall back against an inferior team, but usually has his team winning big games and are usually in the thick of conference or national races. I love CLM, but we should have lost to Troy had it not been for a historical comeback. If we had lost to Troy, we would have all been that more adamant about changes in the asst. coaching. However, assume we make those changes, and improve next year, and say we get back in contention for SEC titles, or even reach the #1 ranking, or NCG, then I would not want someone going back and using Troy as the measuring stick for every reference to CLM.