CB Janzen Jackson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Like hell...

2. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Wasn't Rae Carruth a 5 star athlete also?

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Count me out. I was not happy about the way his he handled recruiting but I can let that be water under the bridge. But the stuff thats happened since then really concerns me. If we were talking one moment of teenage stupidity, even really really stupid, that would be something to consider. But there is a patern here that I see no reason to believe will stop. I hope he fixes what ever is broken, but I don't want him in our locker room.

Besides, maybe a smaller place out of the hot spot light would be better for him anyway. He needs less pressure, not more.

1 person likes this.
  4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

well said. he kinda reminds me of rp. been there, done that, we dont need the sequel.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Great Minds . . I was thinking of RP as I wrote that. I remember reading a quote from one of the players after RP's exit and to paraphrase it was 'He's a great player - but he just wasn't worth the trouble'. The kid's made some bad choices starting with choosing Lane over Les and it sounds like it may be genetic.

Besides weren't we told he wanted to go to Tenn to get away from bad influences? So he comes back and does what . . .? Is he going to get into more or less trouble than in Tenn? What would you guess? What's the over under on time before the first problem?

How big is the bowl of a bong that can set off a fire alarm? Is it like a Double D cup?

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So are you ready to forgive Jeremy Hill?

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Jeremy Hill never screwed LSU over in favor of another team at the last minute, never was involved in an armed robbery, etc...BUT...Jeremy Hill is currently charged with a felony against a 14 year old girl, no matter how you feel about that situation. An LSU fan forgiving Jeremy isn't gonna do a thing to help him. His situation lies with the courts.

In other words, what difference does it make if anybody's ready to forgive Jeremy Hill?

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Kluke said...

this was the statement that was made, and I was just curious to see if kluke considered what Jeremy Hill did (if found guilty) was "one moment of teenage stupidity, even really, really stupid...."

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Ah...that is a good question.

I think Jeremy's situation is that it was probably not only consentual, but even her idea. But unfortunately, with the age thing and the possible video evidence, (which is why I think it even came to be known about), he's screwed. But yeah, I see your point. Jeremy's problem is gonna be public perception...and in Baton Rouge, at that. Oh yeah, and that whole felony thing.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Word around RHS is that it became known because the girl was bragging about it at school and on facebook. Parents saw the facebook stuff. Still could be a video out there somewhere but just rumor at this point.