CB Janzen Jackson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

Re: Janzen Jackson

Big rumor going around. Anybody know the latest?

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Just rumor. We leave the other websites to silly rumors.

Jackson is all LSU.

3. GEAUX TIGERS

Whoops! Sorry for the double post. Good to hear.

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I hear that he may be decomitting for a shot opposite Tracy Porter next year with the Saints. I think that's ridiculous because Detroit would pay him a lot more money and he would start right away. Plus, that's where Saban is going. The Ford Family is going to pay Saban to be the GM/Coach/CEO of FoMoCo for 1 Billion a year.

Also, I hear that Rob Schneider picks up illegals at the Home Depot and then pays them to choke him in the shower...

5. Fighting Tigers

Fighting Tigers Founding Member

I don't post often because I don't have much personal knowledge of recruits. Janzen, however, is one that I did hear about from an athletic trainer a couple weeks ago. He told me one week Janzen will be wearing LSU shorts to practice and the next week he will be wearing Alabama shorts. I have also heard from this trainer that he is/has considering Alabama very strongly within the last couple of weeks. The shorts thing I know is rediculous but I'm just reporting what was told to me. Usually if a kid is back and forth between schools the home team usually wins. I really hope these recent rumors are just that because I want JJ to crack Julio Jones in half next year. I'm trying my hardest not to hate Saban but he is making that impossible by not staying the hell out of Louisiana :angryfire. The coaches need to quit letting this SOB fill these kids heads up. Janzen just needs to remember that we play for these :crystal: and that Bama will soon be back on probation.

:tigereye:

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Do we really think that in this day and age where you can see a kid in New Orleans wear a Falcons jersey that a recruit displays his collegiate preference by his choice of shorts?

I would never wear anything with Alabama on it, but kids are different. My little brother wears LSU, Arkansas and Texas shirts all the time. He's an LSU fan through and through and aspires to play football at Tiger Stadium one day. It's just a logo on a pair of shorts. The LSU shorts were probably dirty.

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Janzen needs to quit listening to the LSU fans that still think Saban is God (how these people think they are helping LSU, I don't get). As for blaming the LSU coaches for this... what??? How are the LSU coaches responsible for all the Louisiana people that still love Saban? The LSU coaches just won a National Title last year. Saban hasn't won one since 2003... and that was at LSU, not at Bama. IMO, it's all the Tiger fans that are still in love with Saban that get Louisiana kids to consider going to play for him at Bama.

I mean look at your post, you make it sound like you still love Saban. A lot of Louisiana people do, and a lot of Louisiana recruits hear you people and your love for Saban, which is why they want to go play for him (at Bama, where he has been for two years now).

8. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Maybe I misunderstood him but I took his to mean high school coaches around the state.
    As for the LSU fans that still love Saban, most of those are the dip****s at tigercrappings. How quickly they forget about Saban losing to ULM at home.

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

When Bama Hired Saban, I was messing with the heads of my Bama friends who thought ( and still do think) that Saban was superhuman and came down from mount Olympus to coach their team. I told them that everyone thought Steve Spurrier could walk on water and now that he was at USC(arolina) did they really think he still could? What happened to him? It didn't get many laughs. they didn't think it was funny. Maybe it's time for us to start thinking the same thing.

10. GEAUX TIGERS

:lol::lol::lol: