Carville is right

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 10, 2018.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

xxl is a good guy

doesn’t know shit about football but a good guy :p

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'll support a loyal member of this forum over a rival opponent poster 7 days a week. And you're being generous when you write that he doesn't know shit about football.

LSUpride123 and CalcoTiger like this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it’s not mutually exclusive....him being one of the good guys doesn’t mean you’re not

I mean , you do know the qb lines up behind the center

right? :D

4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

You can like him all you want . I don't tell people who to like or dislike. I have nothing against him personally but as a poster here I am not a big fan of his. I don't agree with TerryP much but at least he knows his stuff and I respect him. XXL I do not.

XXL cant argue one football point you make so he is an ass in a nice way.
    I tell it like I see it and if he doesn't like it there is an ignore button.

I choose to put him in the arrogant condescending doesn't know football group. He doesn't have to like me either. I am a big boy and can take anything he can dish out that's for sure. If he wants a smart ass to spar with he definitely got one in me.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Bama fans are not your friends.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

He really has, Calco. He's picking at you and you're following right along.

What a lot are missing ... the actions of a lot of LSU fans open the door(s) for this type of "ribbing."

What's disappointing is many emulate other Tiger fans...from a different team in the SECW.

ParadiseiNC and XXL TideFan like this.
  7. CalcoTiger

to say he won is not correct. I have made him look like an amateur which he is.

The difference Terry that you don't see is I don't go to Bama boards and act like an ass. If I did which I wont I would act with respect. I give it right back to him 10 times worse because he is on an LSU message board talking shit. Not here to talk football cause its pretty clear he doesn't know a thing about it. Others here like him and that's fine. I choose not too and that's my right. I think America is a free country .

That's the difference.. I hardly ever agree with you but I respect the fact you are here to discuss.
    I am entitled to think that the sec is corrupt from where I am sitting. And I know you Bama fans don't like it. But it doesn't mean it isn't true.

There are example after example that you guys like to refer to as coincidences.
    Wake up and be realistic. You have an advantage that has allowed you favoritism.

Its there and its real.

You come here and look down on the people who are tired of it but as most of the others I am sick of it and it ts time for LSU to stand up and do something to create an even playing field.

Of coarse you don't agree but the essence of stupidity is to just let the SEC favor 1 team over the conference.

Bama has great teams I will not dispute that but when games are on the line every call goes there way. In a 0-0 game Jalen Hurts runs for a Touchdown. Within 5 yards there are 3 of our guys being severely held. If that was the other way around all 3 would have been called. That is not coincidence and if it did happen the other way Bama fans would have been crying like 4 year olds. But you mock LSU fans for being whiners. Maybe we are cause we got a lot to wine about.

I don't care if you disagree hell that's why we have this thing called free speech.

But with free speech other people may not agree with what you have to say. That's life. My wife is a Liberal California Democrat and I am not. If you don't think we disagree you should hear our political discussions which we don't have often. I usually end up sleeping on the couch.

Winston1 and el005639 like this.
  8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

You whined like a little girl and I got a 24hr ban so I leave you alone.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    LSUTiga likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Edit your post when you get out of the gooler.

I gotta stop and read Calco now. Tbat looks like a (tbd) ...

10. CalcoTiger

[/QUOTE]

I never asked anyone to ban you I can take care of myself against someone as intelligence challenged as you are.
    And in a free country I can wine if I want to. Hell I cry at hallmark movies. So there tough guy Better than whacking it to pictures of your sister like you.

Oops I lost again