Carry on luggage

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Jun 3, 2008.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hasnt it been 10-11 years since they last won a playoff game? co-ink-e-dink?

time to move and show real love for your t-o infested club.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

In that case, my move from Baton Rouge must be the reason that LSU is now a powerhouse of college football.

I think I'll just stay in Dallas since I only casually care about the Cowboys, but love LSU.

3. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Founding Member

if this is all you have to worry or complain about you're doing alright in my book.

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

No actually, I think he was venting a situation that. He lived trough.

I have no problem with this especialy since he has been defending me and my country in Iraq and other places.

So as I like you as a new poster, please learn a little respect and realize this is the roundtable and it is where you vent certain things!

Welcome walnuts! Stay around!

1 person likes this.
  5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I caught Paulie Red-Handed:

View attachment 11042

Let them vent and I know a Sopranos fan can respect this jab.:hihi:

6. orlandotiger

Well see that is my point...I accept kids and actually enjoy kids when I fly anywhere else. My problem is when I sit business/first class and have to deal with a child. I paid a good bit of money not to deal with children if need not be.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I guess we can include personal complaints in this thread. Here's mine. I've been a frequent flyer for over 15 years, the last 8 with Continental. For 5 years in a row I was Platinum and got upgraded about 90% of the time. I fly into Newark (from LFT) 15 times a year. I also fly twice a year to Boston, San Francisco, Atlanta (on Delta), Chicago, and Dallas and to Ft Lauderdale every December. A couple years ago, Continental decided to punish business flyers who get discounted fares (AIG has over 100,000 employees so they have a little leverage in negotiating rates. The discount is 12%). Now, I get 1 or no segments and half or less credit for Elite Miles because my fare is "Q" or discounted, Class. Last year I barely made Silver Elite despite flying over 100,000 actual miles. Now I'm never upgraded despite being on a first name basis with just about every crew member on the Houston to Newark run. Once you've been a regular in 1st Class, it's not easy to fly in the back with the knees up in your chin, the screaming brats (have you ever heard a kid cry in spanish?), the globs of goo they call food and flight attendants who hate you for getting thirsty. End of rant.

I'm with Red. Check the damn bag and walk freely though airports. In 15 years I've lost 3 bags and all were delivered to the hotel later that night.

8. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand how you feel OT, I work at a kindergarden/day care, and sometimes the last thing I wanna do is be around kids on the weekend. I wanna be around big people. Even though sometimes they act like kids too.:lol:

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, but I suppose if we hadn't paid for my brother-in-law, we might've been able to upgrade our tickets. Just kidding--but I'd sit in first class if I could. That little Skylar was just miserable on that flight that night, though--too tired. She was fine on the way going, and my six-year-old was great on both trips.

But I understand your frustration. I usually only like my own kids and the kids of my friends. I make an exception for my students (though teenagers), too--well, most of them anyway.

1 person likes this.
  10. orlandotiger

Seriously...did you have to ask that...I am in Miami half my life...I have heard them cuss me out in spanish!:grin: