Can't root for ND No Way No How!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Nov 25, 2012.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

My mom thinks Richt is hot. He 'aight...

Pat Fitzgerald of Northwestern is currently the hottest college football coach.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Ok back on topic... (and as far away from thinking of head coaches in a sexual way)...

The reason I can pull for ND over Bummer is selfish as an LSU fan. If I look at the recruits that we target, which team shows up on the list of schools they are looking at? That is what motivates me. Winning the recruiting wars. If Bummer wins another BCSNC, that will help Satan come into LA and nab some recruits. ND and UGA do not provide the same threat to LSU recruiting.

Herb likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Mea Culpa mea Culpa mea maxima culpa. Forgive me for I have sinned but I have seen the light and will root for ND in their next game.

I realize that the humiliation the gumps will face from losing in Jan is worth ANY boost the Irish will enjoy. Can you imagine the laughs they would have to endure from the rest of the conference? It would be so sweet. The humiliation of being the team that breaks the streak would be so sweet to watch....and guess what I wouldn't rub it in...well maybe a little.... No really alot. It would be part of my avatar.

So I am all for schadenfreude and will take much pleasure of the gump misery. Go Irish

4. StaceyO

I went all passive aggressive with my daughter's school attire this morning. It was her Bama fan friend's day to pick her up for carpool. My child is wearing her ND t-shirt we bought in South Bend over the summer.

5. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Awesome.

6. StaceyO

Even more awesome is that her Bama friend has the same ND t-shirt that we bought for her in South Bend because it was a week or two before her birthday--and it was easy to get her something at the ND bookstore.

(I'm sure her Bama alum dad won't allow her to wear it anymore.)

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I can't root for Bama.

And I hate Notre Dame.

Saban cannot hoist another phucking crystal over his head.

I'll be "pulling against" Bama.

8. cwatsn

cwatsn Loyal Servant

Not a chance in hell, not a chance in hell! I would pull for Satan himself before the Gumps.

Sorry, Notre Dame fans are not as bad as the Gumps. They have been humbled to some degree over the past 15-20 years.

The trailer trash from Grinbo though is reaching delusional levels of grandeur. Another BCSNC, back to back no less, and you will have to listen to their shit for the next three decades.

Your nuts to want ALA to win this game.

StaceyO likes this.
  9. Noth1ngfaced

Noth1ngfaced Veteran Member

2 things Paul Bryant could never do:

Beat Notre Dame
    Stop drinking

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't get all the hate for Bama. That's loser talk. Always has been, just check the Auburn boards.

Bama is good for the Conference. I'll always pull for the SEC in OOC games. Notre Dame is nothing to me. Why pull for them?

Why are we the highest ranked 10-2 team in America? Because we play Bama and Florida every fucking year and we benefit from this when we win and we benefit from this when we lose.

Wise up people!

col reb and stevescookin like this.