Can't root for ND No Way No How!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Did anyone see the orgasams ESPN was having for ND last night and their cocky fans? It was like their season was the best ever. The crowing of that team is so over the top it sickens me. They were raving about ND's toughest schedule ever. Mich. Mich St, Pitt were all down and pretty weak. If USCw had had Barkley they would have beaten them even as poorly as Kiffen coached.
    I will pull for UGA to beat the Gumps next Sat...but if the gumps win so be it. I will swallow real hard and pull for Bama. I would rather see anyone win than ND.

col reb, Richdog and KyleK like this.
  2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The networks all love the irish, so yes they are going to gush. I agree with you, I'm pulling for uga but will pull for bama if they make it.

col reb likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Who can pull for Notre Lame? Weak schedule... Pitt/BC? really... Mich St/ Busted Condoms really? Who did they play! Where's their CCG!

I fuckin hate Bama, but ND sucks and watching them lose will make my day.

col reb likes this.
  4. Jester

Jester Founding Member

the only reason I won't be disappointed that Bama wins the SECCG is because they will put an even more embarrassing ass-stomping annihilation on Notre Dame than Georgia would.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think some people forget all of the shit we as LSU fans constantly have to put up with from Alabama. Pull for the gumps over Notre Dame? Hell no!!! The only time I will ever pull for the gumps is if their winning benefits LSU.

fanatic, StaceyO and VampMuse like this.
  6. Jester

Jester Founding Member

when its bowl season, as much as I might hate Bama or Florida, I pull for the SEC to put on a show of their continued dominance of college football. I would love to see GA win the SECCG and NCG, just so the SEC could say we've won it 7 years in a row, with 5 different teams. The SEC ( even Bama's ) continued dominance helps the entire conference........and god knows I couldn't listen to Notre Dame fans spout how they beat the best the SEC had to offer. Notre Dame sucks.

col reb likes this.
  7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Can someone add an audio button feature so everytime we reference Alabama we can hear the sound "beep", "beep", "beep" from a big truck backing up? I can't stand Notre Dame but will quickly drop the SEC chant and pull for the Irish over the "backed-in again" Gumps!

If the SEC HQ wasn't in the state of Alabama, the Gumps would've had more than one penalty against us and wouldn't be playing a game next Saturday. Screw the Gumps! Screw the cheating SEC HQ!

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

If you guys don't think UGA isnt going to show up next Sat you are sadly mistaken. UGA is a pretty good team and I think Bama will have its hands full.....
    I wouldn't pencil them in just yet. If Bama plays their best they will win but UGA isn't going to lie down..
    They have just as much chance as Bama.

col reb likes this.
  9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

There is no way in hell Ill cheer for Bama. As much as I love the SEC, I dont want to see the pompous Bama fans get to tout their horn yet again with back to back titles. Not to mention the media love for Little Nicky will expand even more. Now if UGA wins, which I doubt but Im hoping they do then Ill cheer for UGA.

I dont at all see ND having much of a shot against either team. I dont think their O will fair that well against a good SEC D. Also their D isnt as strong as what the stats show. If ND were in the SEC they would be lucky to finish in the top 5.

col reb likes this.
  10. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

All I can say is Roll Tide...I cannot pull for ND! Figure I gotta pick the lesser of 2 evils!

KyleK likes this.