Can't leave the red things alone

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Jul 23, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Few buddies asked to go catch some snapper so off we went this morning. Only had a couple hours so wasn't any culling for big fish first 8 legal ones went in the box which took a full 20 minutes. Much smaller bout 5-8lbs.
    [​IMG]

islstl likes this.
  2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

That'll eat!

islstl likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Catch as many as you can. Pay no attention to that liberal ass @lsutiga with all his snapper guilt. Always knew something was fishy about that guy.

Just for you @islstl

islstl likes this.
  4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

His snapper gillt stems from his long standing relation with hookers.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol

You need to recognize there are 3 types of fishermen: 1/Commercial 2/ Recreational 3/ Meat-hunter

A commercial guy does it for the money. I have no clue what it takes but why not buy a charter license and fish where you want; catch as many as you want?

A recreational guy does it because of the enjoyment of nature. It's more about the outing than the take.

A meat-hunter is the guy who isn't happy unless they limit out every day. They can never have enough. I have some friends like that. They measure their success based on attaining the limit...or not.

Someone who has 2 hours to fish but takes his limit of smaller fish- in 20 minutes- should not complain about limits.

6. shane0911

You just-dont-get-it

KyleK likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

Then STFU unless you want me to meet you at the truck stop so we can bloody each other up. I see "Mr. Accommodating Kyle" liked your efforts. Bring him too, it'll make it a fair fight. I'm bringing tirk but strictly to handle the bets.

Seriously, what you don't get is why it DOES NOT matter. Cops can make U turns, you can't. Find a driveway or a side street and turn around. Some things are what they are, get over it.

And stop trying to kick up some dust in jval's diary. As far as I'm concerned yall can pour rotenone in the Gulf and kill all the saltwater fish. If yall decide to do that, someone needs to go show jval his way around a grocery store. I have a feeling he even makes his own soap and he fills his pillows the way my grandmother used to do, with feathers from ducks & geese they kill.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He got his one-eyed trouser trout caught in one of those snapper turtles

9. shane0911

Listen homie, that is a road you do not want to go down even if you bring your glock. You'd best calm your tits

10. LSUTiga

Oh you bullet proof eh? I've run through bigger guys than you just to GET TO the fight. Better bring that machete. Oh and bring Sooner Babe cause it sounds like we're gonna both need some help cleaning up. It'll be great.

tirk, run some numbers. This won't last long. This ebully's going down. We can all go have a beer after cause this clown won't be able to have any solids for a while.