Can't cry wolf in a crowded theater

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Aug 28, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

oh I'm balanced, I'm Nik Fucking Wallenda.

you can state all that you believe without the anger, you've got nothing to lose by being cordial. Winston Churchill said,.. "when you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.”

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer - Vito Corleone

3. GiantDuckFan

fuck Corleone,.. he would've voted for Trump

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe he would have gotten his own guy elected.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Once again, an admonition rarely seen here to a rightwinger. You're just not accustomed to seeing somebody on my side fighting fire with fire, and I admit that a certain "civility" is traditional and expected from my side of the aisle. But what has that civility gotten us except Republicans controlling both houses of Congress and a scumbag lunatic in the White House?

My immediate question: when has calling out a lie been forbidden on this board, as you just attempted? And calling out lies is ALL I did in that particular post. Are you infatuated or something with that particular poster?

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Favorite part of that movie

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No wonder you don't have any friends. Didn't your mommy teach you to play nice?

8. GiantDuckFan

I call out the repugs here plenty,.. nobody's forbid you anything, Grinch. I get fed up with your insulting, @uscvball, @Winston1, @el005639,.. I consider them friends and I don't like seeing them abused,.. vball's too good for me.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Bengal B likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You're still my favorite Duck.

Just for clarification......
    "In Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, published in 1938, Sanger details her work advocating birth control across the United States and emphasizes her willingness to talk to virtually anyone.

“Always to me any aroused group was a good group,” Sanger writes, “and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey"

Pelosi has made so many stupid comments, it's embarrassing that's she been on the public payroll for 30 years. She's as bad as McConnell but just a little worse. In this instance, not only did she incorrectly state the phrase which is about shouting fire in a crowded theater, it's an incredible misapplication. That situation no longer has utility regarding safety liability. It's actual usage hasn't been pertinent in some 50 years.

Sanger was a racist. Very clearly, someone who wanted to eliminate blacks or anyone with an in utero infirmity. Pelosi is a moron.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You continue to lie and now you're trying to distract.

Did you or did you not post a fake photo of Margaret Sanger in front of a hood-wearing KKK gang? Yes or No?

Did you or did you not post a photo of Nancy Pelosi attributing to her a statement about emergency rooms she never made? Yes or No?