Can't cry wolf in a crowded theater

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Aug 28, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nancy Pelosi said so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"The top Democrat in the House of Representatives steered more than a billion dollars in subsidies to a light rail project that benefitted a company run by a high-dollar Democratic donor and in which her husband is a major investor....Pelosi has worked for more than a decade to steer taxpayer funds to a light rail project in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood, where Salesforce had planned a new campus. Experts say the project boosted the value of Mission Bay real estate. The company’s CEO, Marc Benioff, is a high-dollar Democratic donor. Pelosi and her leadership PAC are among the recipients of his generous campaign contributions. Pelosi’s husband is also a major Salesforce investor."
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/pelo...sbands-investment-in-dem-mega-donors-company/

She's been in Washington for 30 years. THIS is what should be pissing people off because it's what almost all of them do.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I hate this one like everyone hates Hillary.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo uscvball you forgot Pelosi also said this

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Me 2.

By DNA analysis I have SIGNIFICANTLY less Neanderthal DNA than average. Having said that, I find the VAST majority of female democrats revolting.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The vast majority of male democrats are revolting too, along with a good share of Republicans. They all share the same goals, .ie; to stay in power and attain more power.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Nancy Pelosi must go. The democrats have to primary these old career politicians and find some young big fresh replacements. I'd say the same thing about Schumer, and a lot of them on the right too. This is where term limits would be beneficial so we would have Pelosi's and McConnell's anymore.

el005639 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No.... let's just say you lie. You don't only lie, you lie A LOT. You use graphics and words that can be easily checked for authenticity, but authenticity doesn't matter to you, does it? You did it a few days ago with a photoshopped fake of Margaret Sanger with the KKK, and now you've done it again. EVERYTHING in your lead post is either an outright lie (she never said it) or a truncation to misrepresent her actual context. You have no shame, do you?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Better watch it or the Germans will bomb you as soon as they are done with Pearl Harbor.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Ya know, I like having you on board, you add left perspective and needed balance against the conservative circle jerk,.. but you are abusive, insulting and mean spirited. These are good people you're slinging shit at,.. nicer than you. Sure, they shoot flamethrowers at you too, you've asked for it though, you've built up a lot of ill will with your attitude. So, c'mon, pull in your horns and be civil, there's no reason to act like a dick just because our republican derps here are misguided.

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Good people" don't lie like that. Just the other day she posted a picture of Margaret Sanger with the KKK.... I posted the genuine photo that showed no such thing. One would think, given that experience, that uscvball would then be careful about posting further phony photos.... The one about the emergency room above, for example, could have been easily checked. Did she do it? No, of course not. I stand by my assessment... she has no respect for authenticity, and such a person is a liar. I have shown several of her lies previously.

If I had posted a phony photo of Donald Trump accusing him of saying something scummy he had never said I would have been called all sorts of names here..... I was attacked here before I ever retaliated, with vile names and insults... THAT particular cretin, for example, called me despicable and a lunatic for posting something FACTUAL, before I had ever addressed or mentioned her in any post... and I don't recall you ever imploring anybody to tone it down. Stuff your phony righteousness.... It's not balanced which means it's not genuine.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017