Cane's Sauce

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by cajunchilipeper, Nov 18, 2008.

1. cajunchilipeper

cajunchilipeper V-I-C-T-O-R-Y FOR L-S-U

Yea I dont eat soy from the King or nasty meat from MacDOnlalds.... although Buds Broiler is pretty good... they have a few down here in Metairie...not sure if they are anyw3here else... but my favorite fast food burgers ate What-a-burger and Wendy's triple stacker

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Whataburger is great. That was my first request for what to eat after I was rolled into my hospital room @ midnight when I'd given birth to my younger daughter.

I like Sonic burgers, though. I don't think the bun is disproportionately large, as opposed to the meat.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

that shiite sucks. we never had it growing up then made the mistake of using it at someones house. disgusting. was the first and last time.

i think the crap they use on theirs is similar to miracle whip. almost ruins it.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

reading this thread has me craving either sonic, or taco bell. i cant decide which.:huh:

the smart thing to do would be just to make a nice healthy tuna sandwich with the tuna salad i made yesterday.

5. tirk

i think they have some new nachos there that look pretty good. hadnt eaten at taco bell in quite some time however.

6. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

I like how neither of the Raisin Cane's threads are about Canes any more.

7. StaceyO

That wasn't a problem for me, since that particular night, I requested my cheeseburger plain (or plain and dry, as one must order plain cheeseburgers in Texas.)

I usually eat fast food burgers (when I eat them, which is fairly rare) plain.

8. tirk

i do at mcdonalds. a qtr cheese or double cheese plain. i thought i was the only weirdo.

9. StaceyO

Quarter pounder with cheese plain is my McDonald's order the few times a year I go there (usually with the girls on drives to Baton Rouge to see my parents.)

You are not the only weirdo--but coming from me, well...

10. cajunchilipeper

cajunchilipeper V-I-C-T-O-R-Y FOR L-S-U

yea I ate there for the first time a few years ago in Texas... and we dont have any in the New Orleans area... and my gf Uncle is the Senior Vp in Corpus Christi.. and I asked him why they never put one in NOLA.. and he said because it would not survive... not sure about anyone else but I think it would... I actually made a trip up to Stick Red a year or so back just to get a burger.... also hit up Cabellas... but the intent of the trip was What-a-burger... lol.. gas was cheaper then