Candace Owens speech in front of White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 28, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bengal B likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dude, if you think that’s the gravy train, that’s some shitty as gravy. And the train is broken.

A lot of these Hondurans are fleeing certain death. Children being taken and turned into sex slaves, or soldiers, or maybe just all murdered to prove a point. Same thing in El Salvador. Why are y’all so scared.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

All that shit happens here too. We have too many Americans who need help. Before we take in more we need to be able to take care of the ones we have. We're not the world's tit.

el005639 and uscvball like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

Why can’t we do both. No but if we do this shit, our allies will do the same. We should be the beacon. The example, would you follow a country that asks you to make concessions when you refuse to? We should allow these people to apply for Asylum, screen and vet them, tell the ones that don’t fit the criteria, sorry it’s Mexico or bust or we can bus you to Canada. Allow the ones who fit the criteria in the country and use that as a bargaining chip so our allies will take some of them on as well if we have any left by the time they get here.

I don’t think we should be the world’s tit either, but I also feel we cannot portray ourselves as this shining beacon of light if we have no empathy or compassion for people fleeing here to avoid death or slavery. Especially on our own continent.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So if they know that's a likely outcome, why do they keep coming?

And again......what do you suggest?

Bengal B likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When the takers outweigh the givers, it all falls down. History is battling 1.00

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I fought the law and the law won,
    Now I'm breakin' rocks in the hot hot sun.

8. LaSalleAve

Sorry didn’t feel like typing it again.

uscvball likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

We can't do both because we can't afford it. We have Americans who are living in poverty. We have veterans who aren't getting what they need from the VA. There are Americans in big cities who are living on the street in viral zones, shitting on the sidewalk.

It makes no sense to take in 7,000 more, even on a temporary basis, particularly when their stated goal is to break the law. Our allies will not follow suit. They just won't. Even Canada is starting to get push back from citizens who are being overwhelmed with illegals.

Look, it sucks that other countries have murder, government killing, prostitution, and slavery. America can't fix that. We shouldn't coddle or baby humans that are capable of determining their own future. Do you really think America can take in ALL the world's forlorn? No. They need to regain their own sense of self-determination and not come here with their hand out.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

No I don’t but I think that if we are an example it’s easier to ask our allies to do more as well and do their fair share as well.