Canada leaving after the bowl game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Brady will feel threatened by Etling when he is approaching 45 and get Robert Kraft to trade him over Belichick's objections.

furduknfish and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

You mean when Etling can clear 45 yards, LOL.

stevescookin and Bengal B like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Etling was thowing in a manner that he thought wouldn't be painful after the shoulder surgery. Belichick will see that he gets the coaching to straighten out his mechanics. The first step on the road to etching Etling's name alongside the other immortals - Brady, Montana, Unitas and Etling.

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You mean Welker, Hogan, Edelman, Amendola?

Bengal B likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The reality is Brady had the pats draft Danny so Brady can play until he is 50.

stevescookin, lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I gotta pull up his scouting report. Strengths said excellent deep passer. I'm like man yall gotta watch the games.

didit, lsu-i-like and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

That’s all he could hit on, and dump offs to Moreau and the backs.

8. LaSalleAve

The only thing that has changed about LSU’s offense since Miles was fired, a few more balls to backs and tight ends, and jet sweeps out the ass. Which will change again and it will go back to looking like 3 years ago. Orgeron should pay for Danny’s way to New England. He may not have put up huge numbers since Miles was fired (or before) but he limited the fuck out of turnovers and he made big plays at times with his legs and arms. And at times he wasn’t very good but I seem to recall him running for his life most of the season. He may actually not be that bad with an extremely powerful O line, and real weapons. Sure he had Guice for part of the season and Chark and Williams are both really good players, Moreau had a decent year, fucking incredible one if you compare it to years past, and Gage did well also, Sullivan had his moments, Danny was spreading the ball, but it seems most of his successes came from the deep ball. He damn sure is going to the right franchise. Learn behind Brady, maybe he’ll get to wash Gisele’s laundry. Who knows.

Question though, what’s Orgeron’s win loss record if Miles is fired and Danny is never inserted and it’s Brandon Harris all interim year and then again this past year? I mean this is for fun, obviously every answer is speculation but humor me.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Gotta be worse than JJ, so easily 8-4 or worse because Troy and MSU didn't happen by themselves. That or Guice wins the heisman. Or both...

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They were ducks tho. I have to believe NFL safeties won’t be beat like chark was beating guys.