Canada leaving after the bowl game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Probably not. I'm from Louisiana.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trebek

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know what he said and I addressed that. O did not change the offense or call plays. Keep up bro.

“I wanted to simplify only the shifts in motions. I knew we were going to start two freshmen (offensive) linemen, so I wanted the guys to be in place so we knew how to block them,” Orgeron said. “That's all I've ever done. This is Matt's offense. He runs it. He calls it. He scripts the plays. This is his offense.”

4. TN_Tiger

TN_Tiger Freshman

I never said we had a bad recruiting class by with the prestige of the school, the conference we play in, and the fact we have proving track record of putting people in the NFL it would be a recruiters dream to be here. Herman is gettin all the top Texas talent now as he has the number 3 class . Texas was in far worst shape then us and his first year has the number 3 class. Saben is already got more LA kids then we do every time a player makes a play there from either New Orleans or Baton Rouge .

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The ranking does not matter. We will finish top 10 and we actually recruited to our needs. Plus, Louisiana is down this year on kids. LSU is set up to dominate recruiting next year if you are so concerned with the class ranking.

Do me a favor and go look at the kids we have signed and tell me that we do not address our current needs.

didit and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Except for a QB.

lsu-i-like and TN_Tiger like this.
  7. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I could not have imagined it 14 months ago. Now, if I ever stop laughing about how funny it is having him as president, I might be quite sad and disgusted. At least, so far, I'm proud that our society has functioned as well as it has. I sincerely hope that President Trump is no were near the nut he is often portrayed to be. All this big button nuclear talk is interesting.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And he recruited two good ones last year. Still debateable if anyone on staff can coach them up.

I’m serious, we are going to be getting elite guys at a lot of positions in 2019. A number of them already committed.

9. TN_Tiger

TN_Tiger Freshman

A kicker.......

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He fucked with the offense and tried to tell Matt it was still his. This was clear via your own quote by everyone paying attention. That's why Matt is gone. Ogre didn't like his shit. He was a rush hire after Kiffin fell thru.

kcal likes this.