Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think they already did! And they will do it again!

The fraud of the 2020 election was as much a product of establishment Republicans at the State Level as it was corrupt democrats. It is a case where the national GOP enlists the foot soldiers at the State Level to do the dirty work. Even the Federal GOP members threw Trump under the bus, and refused to challenge the anomalies in the 5 counties that made the difference in the election. There were even a few GOP Judges in on the gig that prevented the presentation of evidence, though not very many, most were Obama appointees.

I'd vote for Trump over any Democrat in the field, but the GOP will not have another Trump Administration. IMO, they would rather let the Democrats win than let Trump continue to change the direction of the party. Trump is best in the trenches, drumming up support. So far, as I hear it, he has a pretty good track record at getting his candidates elected. As I see it, the GOP establishment accept their position in Washington as the step children who "get" to attend the dance, but they are afraid to make bold changes in fear of losing their place at the trough.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Republicans hold office. Democrats hold power.

Not my quote; heard it on the radio the other day. But I'd say its pretty accurate.

3. msully

msully Founding Member

J6 was a set up

Perple and shane0911 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump is praising countries with the death penalty for drug dealing. orange man stupid

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Can’t be doing that. The CIAs black funds dry up if the drug trade was shut off.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

100%

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

This thread gas produced exactly 1 name who some think might give Trump trouble if they run. DeSantis.

Who else you got?

JMG apparently wants an ol boy who is soft on drug dealers & drug traffickers, instead of the dearh oenalty. No kids ever died from fucked up/ altered drugs delivered by these miscreants. JMG, any peoblem feeding these fucks their own drugs?

And here he is. Nobody ever goes to prison for nuttin' for the next 8 years.
    [​IMG]

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not sure exactly what you mean here. if drugs were legal they would be safer and not fake. also the data on this shows that use and abuse does not increase with legality

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Safe accoding to whom? What union did El Chapo belong to? Did he submit samples of drugs to the FDA for testing?

The new FDA?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Of course Escobar is dead, but has been easily replaced.
    [​IMG]

Obviously not trying to make a serious point, other than many Americans aren't as jazzed about making drugs legal as you are.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

San Fran, Portland? Get real. Anything other than weed the perps selling it should be terminated.