Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The equivalent of “no u”. Just like every other response.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Never happened. And I'm pretty sure you meant "you're" there, but one can never tell when there are so many inarticulate people around.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's obvious you haven't read the indictments.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its all novel legal theory struggling to indict a man they targeted to indict and tried to find anything they could, for the sake of their reputation and careers. indicting trump earns you plaudits, regardless of how shit the case is. and these cases are shit.

jack smith has had an awful career and his most high profile case was reversed by the supreme court for being way too broad and trying to criminalize normal things.

"The Court observed that “there is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that. But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government’s boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute.” (Politico, 6/27/16). The High Court also rebuked Smith and warned that “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers"

thats exactly what the govt is doing now. trying to broaden all manner of laws to get trump.

the supreme court was UNANIMOUS in reversing the jack smith case that made it to them.

he also worked for the ICC, which i learned and wrote alot about in school. they are utterly corrupt and incompetent and the US is not signed on and ignores them because they are clowns.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What never happened was you answering the question.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the reason rex cannot answer this question:

"the claims that trump cheated and illegally stole the 2016 election are false, and he was in fact a legally elected and legit president?"

is because he painted himself into a corner where he claims the election was both stolen via cheating, and also perfectly llegal (in which case the words stolen and cheating are meaningless), and hillary said it was stolen and trump is not legit, but she doesnt mean it, its a metaphor. this is so obviously absurd that he avoids it.

when trump said an election is stolen and illegal, its literally sedition insurrection and treason and rex literally wants trump killed via firing squad. but when hillary does it she doesnt even mean it and should be described as a beautiful and kind and loving delight.

(proof rex wants trump shot in the brain is here http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/january-6.201528/page-224#post-1969380 )

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, of course I have. It's not my fault you can't read.

And right there is a perfect example of what I just said. I never said I want trump shot in the brain; I was asked if he deserved it. Big difference.

You are a relentless liar.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Having said all that, I think I won't be posting on this site for a while. It's just too frustrating when the posting function doesn't work 95% of the time. No hard feelings against the site administrator for that; I understand that this site is free and I'm grateful for my time here. I will be back if the site problems are ever resolved.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Weird, I never have a problem.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Me neither