Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well this is clearly legal but i understand what trump is doing here. he is pointing out that calling an election fake is a normal thing, which it is.

LSUpride123 and Perple like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Apparently the rnc has said if Trump runs they will no longer foot his legal expenses. Im sure he doesn't care.

My fear is if he is convinced to not run they put some pussy ass rino up. That would be awful!

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Honestly? He will probably have to die on order to not run.

We need, as a country, for him to not run. The media and the left won't work with him, even a little bit, and it would be more of the bullshit from '16-'20, but so much worse, I would imagine.

If he runs, he has such a loyal following with far right types (which I don't even think he IS, in reality), that he will win the nomination.

It needs to be DeSantis, though. Of course, I am sure he would also be dragged unmercifully through the mud if he is nominated. I would only hope he has an America-first policy without the egomanical tendencies and digressions with women that Trump has.

kcal, BornOnTheBayou and shane0911 like this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No Rupert Murdock Fox News owner & a known Australian has pulled his support, not the RNC. If the RNC pulled out on Trump, we have no party.

My fear too, about the pussy Rino candidate replacement. No Trump, cripples our candidates very badly. We won't win imo.

Bret Baier & Neil Cavuto of Fox News, has also been outed as a Liberal. Yesterday one of them badgered the shit out of a Republic an Senator to say something, anything bad about President Trump, he just rolled his eyes.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Apparently you think Trump did a bad job, if you believe "As a country, we need for him not to run". Either that or you're a Liberal living in Texas & don't want to see the Repulicans win.

Mean tweets? Cry me a river, just not the illegal's river. $5 gasoline & a few Million illegals walking across the American border is something to really cry about.

6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

If DeSantis can beat Trump on his own, fine. I don't believe he can. But we'll see. That's why I'd like to see him as the VP on a Trump ticket.

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I found this:

The Pulse of New Hampshire
    https://thepulseofnh.com/news/polit...we-stop-paying-your-legal-bills-says-official

"But an RNC official told ABC News that as soon as Trump would announce he is running for president, the payments would stop because the party has a "neutrality policy" that prohibits it from taking sides in the presidential primary."

And if the Billionaire wins the nomination, the RNC absolutely will pay any & all legal bills, retroactively as well.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah. He needs to run. He brings to light everyone’s true colors.

Perple and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Has been a Trump hater for years. I can't stand that guy. Im sort of surprised to learn that about Brett. I don't really watch except for Gutfeld.

Perple likes this.
  10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I don't think Trump did a bad job, and I don't care about mean tweets (though they were juvenile.)

I would like to see Republicans win because Democrats view things far differently than I do.

I am a little tired of having 80-year-old presidents. But that could go for members of Congress, too.

If you think the left and the media will be even half as "kind" as they were to Trump in his first term, then I don't know what to tell you.

Trump does himself no favors with his ego, and his far right contingency of followers come across as uneducated hicks to a LOT of the country. Those things are problematic.

So...DeSantis is younger and hopefully more composed and polished.

I don't need that necessarily, but I live around a ton of suburban women that voted for Trump one time but not the second time and who won't a third time, either. That is problematic because we don't need four more years of a Democratic presidency.