Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, if cheating and stealing and conspiring with foreign governments is legal then thats very odd.

you refuse to clarify your position? it must be vague so we cant address it with argument?

your position is that these elections were stolen via cheating, sometimes by conspiring with foreign enemies, and that is legal? what trump did was legal?

i dont need to link to shit, your claims about cheating and stealing are obviously claims about illegallity and you refuse to deny it.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There are many contexts in which the words "cheat" and "steal" don't amount to illegality, you relentless liar.

You can cheat at cards, you can cheat on a test, you can cheat on your spouse, and four unethical Supreme Court justices can certainly cheat a candidate under our law. You can steal a base, you can steal a cookie, you can steal somebody's heart (well, not you, specifically, obviously), and for unethical Supreme Court justices can certainly steal an election under our law.

Now, link to where I said those elections were illegal or admit that you're the liar you are.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont even deny it!

bud i dont need to link to anything to show something you wont deny. you have said over and over that these elections were stolen, and you refuse to even explictly deny that was illegal. you cant, because it would be absurd to claim that elections were stolen via cheating in a legal manner. you are afraid to say something so overtly and obviously stupid. in fact i can ask right now and you wont answer: is your claim that trump used legal means to steal the election?

you said a zillion times that trump illegally conspired to steal the election. you think elections are stolen very frequently. even more than trump does.

this is very inconvenient because now you want to portray election denying as uniquely trumpian, even as you do it is over and over.

if a man says there was something stolen via cheating, and its outside the context of a game, and in the context of a legal event like an election, its fair to assume they mean its illegal.

and especially when that person is asked over and over if they want to deny they mean it is illegal, and they refuse.

the problem here for you is my point is too strong. i have pointed out that election denying is common and normal. you dispute every single republican president for the 20 years this forum has existed. you are in the unfortunate situation of me being able to unearth your long history of election denying, and your claims that elections were stolen and cheated. and yes, the fact that you dont even deny that these previous thefts of elections were illegal. just like trump claims about 2020.

""The 2000 election was stolen .... The 2016 election was stolen from Hillary by James Comey and a Russian disinformation campaign" - rex, very very frequent election denier.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, you long-winded liar, it is NOT fair to assume I meant illegal, when I've stated that I didn't claim as much, Hillary didn't claim as much, Gore didn't claim as much. And especially when I told you that the words stolen and illegitimate were used as figurative speech, not in legal terms.

You are just a relentless liar.

Yes, it's common to claim elections were stolen. What's NOT common is what Trump and others have been indicted for.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So, break it down for us. Because you’re doing that shit where you and Tiger beat around a bush because you’ve worked yourself into a corner. So, elaborate

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well do you mean that or not? do you think i dont understand exactly why you are so intentionally vague?

i see, so for clarity, the claims that trump cheated and illegally stole the 2016 election are false, and he was in fact a legally elected and legit president?

dems are lying when they say trump was illegally installed by putin?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see. so when hillary says the election was stolen from her and trump is not a legitimate president, what she means is the polar and exact opposite? that trump is in fact legit and the election was not stolen, or was at least "stolen" by legal means with the totally legal help of the russians?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

exactly. i can ask very specific questions and they simply wont answer.

like does rex favor the disinformation board? doesnt he agree that 'people should pay their debts" (his words) and that student loan bailout is a bad idea? didnt joe promise to phase out fossil fuels but is actually doing the opposite. didnt joe say he would make a pariah of the saudis but is doing the opposite? if fossil fuels "drown and choke the planet" (his words) then why is biden increasing production to record levels and beggins the saudis? etc etc etc

its amazing how people are 100% devoted to their party dogma. i think trump is a fat clown that looks stupid. i think his resistance to legal drugs is awful. i think he hires idiots and many of those that work for him think he is kooky egomaniac. i think he is obviously not a christian and is lying/pandering when he says he reads the bible. i think trump spends way way too much. i am not in lockstep with maga dogma.

but these dems wont vary from the dogma an inch. every possible viewpoint is decided by opposing what trump says, or is imaged to think.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Like a five year old you ask the same questions over and over again, and it doesn't matter how many times you've been answered you'll keep asking the same questions over and over again.

I have answered EVERY ONE of your questions very specifically, definitively, and explicitly.

YOU ARE A RELENTLESS LIAR.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

About what? The matter of stolen elections? I've been very clear about this: YES, Al Gore was CHEATED out of the presidency by the US Supreme Court. YES, the presidency was stolen from Hillary Clinton by an unjustified last week announcement by James Comey of an investigation into her emails. No, what the US Supreme Court did was not illegal. No, what James Comey did was not illegal. No, neither Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, nor I ever declared the elections themselves to be illegal.

I've said the exact thing over and over again here, but a relentless liar keeps asking the same questions as though he's never been answered. He needs psychiatric help, to be frank.