Can Les and Cam steal Bently?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 23, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He has a better shot at hot wiring a Bentley than getting this kid to play QB. That's what I thought the thread was about.

islstl likes this.
  2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Are you drinking on a Wed at noon? Jealous

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If he is that good we should buy him a Bentley
    [​IMG]

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I just want a pro style QB. I don't care where he is from. Just give me a damn pro style guy that isn't a tailback with a strong arm.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why? You think miles can recruit a QB? Maybe you are the one day drinking. I mean not that I haven't or have any opposition to it...

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

We still follow on a message board regularly the football program a decade into Les' offensive brilliance.

We should all be drinking at noon on a Wednesday. It'd be easier to explain.

8. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

The traditional run oriented I-Form Miles Offense that we know, works best with a Drop Back Pocket Passer like Mettenberger that can read defenses and make all the throws.

He doesn't recruit DBPP'ers though. It's mostly the "Dual Threats" that ran a "One Read Spread Offense" in High School and that can run real fast. (They can run real fast but can't hit the broad side of a barn with a football and have extreme trouble learning a complicated playbook like Cam Cameron's)

Harris. Jennings. McMilan. Scott. They're all cut from the same block of Granite. Their skill sets do not fit the Miles Offense. Square Peg - Round Holers. So why recruit them? Makes no sense what so ever.

We could've had AK 47 Kelly in here. Could've had Shea Patterson. Could've had Franks. Haskins. Transfer Russo. Transfer Knight. Nope. The "Passers" want nothing to do with LSU and we know why.

And, I'll believe "Square Peg in Square Hole" DBPP's Brennan and Dinkelman will be in an LSU uniform only when they sign on the dotted line.

That leaves Etling as the only hope to come in and be that DBPP that this Offense needs, but he aint gonna play as long as BH is healthy and continues to display, at minimum, more of the mediocrity that's been "Good Enough" for Miles so far...............