Can’t believe he said this...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CaryLab, Nov 26, 2017.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

[​IMG]

stevescookin, Rouxleaux and Bengal B like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I agree with what you said about erasure a decade of taint. Sorry, shane. I couldn't resist.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's ok. It appears that at least that one persona of his has gone dormant. For now

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo calm down relax. Yes I was pissed as most were here losing to MSU and Troy. I remember what I said at that time. I said the jury is out on both O and Canada. I also said I expect O to turn things around and if he didn't he needs to be judged as to whether he is our head coach. O HAS turned it around and I posted a couple of weeks ago he is my coach for 2 to 3 years. If you have read my post I have been always a little suspect of Canada's offense and a good deal of his play calling. O IS the right man for this job and losing Canada is not going to hurt this program or recruiting. A new OC will have recruits who like that system and want to follow him. Sure people can be upset over possible loss of an OC but I was comenting on how O handled it which in my mind with class and done the right way. This was the post I responded to.

5. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

You sir are wrong...it’ll definitely hurt recruiting and the program for at least the next year. With Canada we’d have some continuity on offense due to players being familiar with his scheme. A new OC means starting over.

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

kcal likes this.
  8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

You guys should actually watch the video and see the questions posed and his responses.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_6a6e6b24-d272-11e7-8d8c-2351c9cc7ddd.html

First question is at the 7:37 mark and he answers it shortly.

After several other questions a follow-up is asked at 8:37 and that is when he brings up Ensminger as a possibility if Canada left.

That was not a "seeya" statement by Ed. He said everyone hopes to be a head coach and I hope he gets his shot.. eventually. He just didn't say eventually and moved on to another question. That was my take. Anyone watch it and come away thinking otherwise?

ParadiseiNC and Rouxleaux like this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Women on the rag earned you that moment in the spotlight. Take a bow

10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Nope great move. Canada’s offense will not sustain in SEC. O wants pro style USC offense. That’s how you get quality NFL potential talent. An offense that doesn’t target Wr’s an entire game is flawed
    aka Horse Shit