Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 21, 2016.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Okay. That's bullshit. You know as well as I do. There ample proof in how coaches handle players.
    No shit. There's a good question. They chose to "play the game" and got busted.

If it's your kid, what do you do?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I guarantee you, had Hootie Jones and Cam Robinson not been in that vehicle the 2 other guys would have felonies on their records. I've had to turn down countless potential employees for having this same charge on their records in this state.

And you are absolutely correct, had Jones and Robinson been at LSU they would have been booted. Especially in today's climate around guns. It just goes to show you that Alabama has zero morality, and their fans are exactly the same. Weed to me isn't the part that disturbs me. It's the possession of the illegal firearm, and you can bet both of these thugs knew it was in the car.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i tell my kid a stolen gun and weed is a predicament he put himself in and if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. consequences for putting yourself in such situations can be grave. im not going to attack your stance bc thats more unbelievable than these kids getting off. until i remembered we knew exactly the stance youd take before reading past the headline. because we are special like that.

Richdog and furduknfish like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what his stance would be. They play for Alabama and that trumps anything they do off the field.

Rouxleaux and Richdog like this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Again, ever heard of Tyrann Matthieu? Much more prominent player than Jones or Cam, caught doing something much less severe than having a gun while in possession of an illegal substance......gone.

Richdog likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Honey Badger had failed multiple drug tests before being kicked off. How many? You would have to ask Les and he won't tell you.

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Good point and in due time the solution was made. But you gotta ask, if at any point TM7 involved a gun and the cops were involved, how many chances would he have received then?

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That's my point....the weed doesn't bother me...its the weed in the presence of a gun that makes the current situation a big problem.

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Wait for it...

And then?

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Its, all good. Coach garden gnome gonna handle this internally.

mctiger likes this.