Cam Cameron officially OC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsudolemite, Feb 15, 2013.

1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I'll reserve judgement 'till more of the story is written, i.e. Cam and the offense's performance. I'm glad a change was made, though. Almost anything could be better than what we've seen consistently on offense under Miles, save for 2007. Maybe our O can actually get in the top half of the country? That could be enough in some years under Miles' for SEC and even National Championships.

2. bigloggerhead

bigloggerhead The voice of reason

I believe this is a great hire that will pay off. Maybe not immediately but eventually. Anythime you can hire a guy with this much NFL experience it can only help. Besides, we all know to well the lack of imagination this offense has had over the past few seasons. Hopefully Cam can help us sustain drives and convert those third downs we've been missing out on. Now all Les has to do is try and stay out of the way to make this work.

3. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

Quality coach, good man, great character and a perfect fit for the program. Listened to the presser and really like what he brings to the team. I can't wait to watch the development of this team and the players under his leadership. We landed a really good football coach.

LSUDad and gyver like this.
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, Matt Flynn got a lot accomplished in one year. Cam can show us how to polish a veteran quarterback. And Cam has got Hayden Rettig from practice one to show how he can develop raw high school talent.

5. Herb

Herb Founding Member

NFL coaches watch college games to also evaluate talent. They know the big programs that consistently produce NFL players.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If both are as good as advertised... the upcoming playoff system will favor us, and things will get very special for LSU.

7. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Glad this step was made in order to fix the offensive woes which have plagued the tigers for the last few seasons. Can't wait to see the influence Cameron has on the offense come spring time.

8. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

The Tree-Killers are the only obstacles remaining.

9. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

This is a great hire......only time will tell, but in my opinion this is as big a hire as the John Chavis hire!! Can't wait to see the offense cam is a great fit for the pesonell LSU already has in place....shoulb be a very smooth transition.

LSUDad, gyver, cajdav1 and 1 other person like this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

The thing is, the Ravens franchise never drafted an LSU player. In their entire draft history, not one player from LSU. That may change soon.