Cam Cameron? Aren't there other OC candidates?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DonaldTG, Feb 8, 2013.

1. DonaldTG

DonaldTG Freshman

Other than Cameron's immediate availability and no buy-out issues, why would Miles consider hiring him over other possible candidates?

2. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

What other possible candidates are you refering to?

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Name one that you'd like to see here in place of Cam.

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

This is getting hysterical. I was going to complain that he starts a ton of different threads just to complain and whine about LSU coaches, but then I realized that it is starting to actually entertain me in this slow time before LSU baseball starts.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Just what we needed. Another banned Rantard.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

My complaint with Cameron was his playcalling, to me it seemed like he thought Flacco was more than he was, at the time Flacco was tossing the ball all around the yard and Ray Rice was getting like 11 touches a game, this was the year Rice's production took a hit and the only reason I noticed was because I had Rice on my fantasy team. Now after what I saw from Flacco in the post season of this year, it seems Cameron saw something in Flacco that alot of others didn't see, including it seems the Ravens and Flacco himself. So after hearing the people in the know on this board make their case, and what I've seen from Joe Flacco, I'll take Cameron today, please. It's obvious fantasy football clouded my judgement.

gyver, Tiger_fan and orlandotiger like this.
  7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Remember, his job was to win games, not fantasy football. After Cam was let go, Rice avg. 1 more touch a game. They won the Super Bowl with his offense, no changes made, nothing, same plays.The guy knows how to use RB's, this is well known.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, he's boring the shit out of me, babe. Feller should lurk a bit before posting.

9. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

I still don't understand why we're not hiring Sean Payton or Chip Kelly. I will never forgive Les for this and I'm going to hate and poo poo on LSU football until Les is gone and we get General Petraeus as our coach

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Not saying you're saying this, but I've seen a few claim he limited Ray Rice's carries as the reason for his canning. Yet as Dad stated, his touches didn't really change afterwords. He just started fumbling.

The Ravens finished the season 1-2 after Cameron was fired. It wasn't until the playoffs that they got on their hot streak, and if not for a Hatcher-esqe safety frick up against Denver, they don't make it outta the first round.

Cameron is an amazing get, and it's a shame there's actually some that don't get this.

Again Lasalle, not referring to you with all that. Just the # of touches deal.

LSUDad likes this.