Caller just reported on Buddy that game will be in Birmingham.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by urtoosmall, Sep 22, 2005.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Fightin, keep posting away.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

well, thts what the rep system is for. if we all red dot you it might help us filter information better. i figure thats what the sytem is for, so we can give bad rep to the people posting made up rumors. if we used the rep system we could could give fightin such a poor reputation that people would know that fightin has a reputation for bad posts.

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Dude I wasn't attacking you, nor did I imply that you were claiming you had any inside information. I was just pointing out that one can never know what to believe. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about people calling into radio shows to spit up rumors, and then those radio stations saying that ESPN was confirming the rumors. There was no personal attack expressed or implied.

Chill.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Not sure what the fuss is all about. I don't believe that FT ever said that the game was definitely being played elsewhere. In fact, the title of the thread indicates that it was only heresay. Oh, and this, too...

If you were dumb enough to interpret this as falsified information that was presented as true, that's no ones fault but your own.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

hearsay.

6. Contained Chaos

Feel better about yourself?

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i try to be helpful. so yes. you have made that mistake before and i let it pass the first time, assuming it was a typo. but it looks like you needed help.

8. Contained Chaos

I am very grateful. I always thought that 'hear' meant a place and 'here' meant sound reception. I wish I could be perfect like you.