Caller just reported on Buddy that game will be in Birmingham.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by urtoosmall, Sep 22, 2005.

1. friday

friday Founding Member

yeah, I love those metal toilet seats. get a life clown. I was simply wondering whether those terrible bathrooms were cleaned up in the last renovation. simple answer yes or no. btw- I care.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Why the hell does it matter? Is it going to influence whether or not you go to a game there? Given the amount of ppl in and out of those bathrooms each week, I'd say it's somewhat difficult to maintain the pristine status that you require to potty.

3. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

Besides, who uses the restrooms in Tiger Stadium anyway? I thought you guys pissed in cups and threw them at opposing fans. Or is it nerf balls?

4. friday

friday Founding Member

Yes, I demand a clean commode. No, this has nothing to do with Rita, the 2005 LSU football team, the game vs. Tenn. it's a simple unrelated question. If you don't know, STFU and go back to your tracking map.

5. Contained Chaos

Then perhaps you shouldn't frequent sporting events if you're picky about your potties. Or maybe you can just be a man and suck it up like everyone else does. Oh wait, did you hear that? That's me not S'ingTFU.:eek:

6. J57

J57 Founding Member

Once has to wonder about a football fan who seems this preoccupied with bathroom stalls at stadiums. Dude, just p*ss and get back to your seat to enjoy the game. What's the big deal... your vagina too sensitve for Tiger Stadium?

7. friday

friday Founding Member

Whoa, you may want to contain that garbage a little before you spew it, chaos. A simple question and you're quick to jump to conclusions. I asked a simple question, that's it. I never said that the bathrooms were keeping me home. So, pipe down, son, batten down the hatches and take a chill pill.

8. Contained Chaos

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, sis. You said you require a clean potty. And I said that's womanly. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but deal with it.

9. philter

philter Founding Member

They aren't going to move the game imo, it'll eaither be Sat. night or Sunday in BR. Sunday is the best option in terms of alternative dates/sites, as the crew is ready to work, the TV is already set up, and the fans already have plans. The only reason it won't be moved to Sunday, if it is moved, is if Rita turns dead north and slams BR.

10. friday

friday Founding Member

If I said that, prove it. If you read the thread throughout, your brain may be able to see a little more clearly.