California is trolling I think

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 15, 2018.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm just expressing my opinion. You can look up real statistics...just dont believe websites like fair which was founded by a eugenicist that is a white supremacist. Those are feel good statistics. And talk to your pastor about it.

2. stevescookin

Oh yea. I'm not dangerous or naive...just an opposing opinion based on faith instead of hate. I respect differing opinions and I'm sure you do too.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And practicing law, legislating, and drawing a salary paid for by tax dollars.
    I don't live in Mexico. Lucky me. And that is the truth. I know how blessed I am to be American. It's not my problem that other people were born in a shit country with a shit government, and an illicit drug cartel. If, by trying to feed your family, you break the laws of another country, that isn't okay.

To start with, please show me where I said that 90% were rapists and murderers. I provided facts, not allegations. I'm waiting for you to acknowledge the facts I provided. The costs, monetarily and otherwise, are enormous and saying it's all good because they take low-wage, unskilled jobs is ridiculous. I don't want MY kids education slowed down because of ESL students. I'm tired of my tax dollars paying for illegals to get an education, healthcare, and supplements to their income.

My daughter and I used to volunteer at a soup kitchen in downtown Santa Ana. 90% of the people who used the services were latino/latina. I have no idea how many were legal or not. I do know that they were not gracious, they were not appreciative, they were not humble. They were demanding, rude, and entitled. They wore expensive designer clothes and shoes. They had manicures and expensive purses. They drove away in nice cars after having parked illegally. It was so disappointing that we quit volunteering there.

We aren't taking care of our own very well. They should come first.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

More Cali trolling....

"After asking students to label Donald Trump’s speech as “anti-Mexican,” “anti-Muslim,” “anti-woman,” or “all of the above” on an exam, a veteran Cal State Northridge professor says she fears for her safety and accuses the university of doing little to respond to her concerns about threatening online posts that surfaced when a few of her test questions became public.

Karin Stanford, a political scientist who teaches through CSUN’s Africana Studies department, says she stopped teaching in January following certain online comments – including “somebody shoot her in the face” – and disturbing emails directed at her in the wake of the incident that stirred some controversy."

Notice that's a Cal State salary she's drawing....asking that kind of question while getting paid by taxpayers. Maybe she could ask the following question....

A man who cheats on his wife and gets another woman pregnant is....
    A) A cheater
    B) A liar
    C) Jesse Jackson
    D) All of the above

Yes, Ms Stanford is Jesse's baby momma. She's the woman he had knocked up while counseling the Clintons after Willy's oval office hummer. You can't make this shit up.

furduknfish likes this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

They also arent starving, Sally. Mexico aint Ethiopia.

Funny, are you willing to accept even 10% as rapist and murderers when you dont have any clue which ones they are?

6. furduknfish

Still waiting... Racist, LOL. The "trump" card of the liberal establishment.

7. furduknfish

My opinion is you are consumed with white guilt. Guess that makes me a racist.

8. stevescookin

You couldn't be more wrong...

9. stevescookin

Look up eugenics

10. furduknfish

No need, I know what it is. I was speaking to your inference that anyone that wants illegals deported is a racist. Last time I checked, mexicans werent a race. To quote, your white guilt overfloweth.

tirk likes this.