California is trolling I think

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 15, 2018.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Liberalism has gone so far left they are circling back to align with Muslims. Who are more conservative than a conservative.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. stevescookin

They really are pro life. Except when it comes to infidels.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i'm not sure the oakland mayor agrees with you

6. stevescookin

The mayor should be in agreement. What we need is a good guest worker program that allows people who have jobs and obey our laws to have work permits and become legal. I think they could easily amend the citizenship laws that grant citizenship automatically as a birthright to not include kids born under this program. Every other nation has a program like this for guest workers...we should as well. Most of the illegal immigrants just want to make a living so that they can escape dire poverty in their countries.

Winston1 and kcal like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Then they should do it the right way Steve

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are what Stalin called a "usefull idiot". Not that you are stupid just a willing pawn for a marxist.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

See, that's a problem since they didn't obey our laws in the first place when they snuck in illegally. And then escaped paying taxes if they worked under the table. And drove illegally without a driver's license.

You know this, how? They can make a living in their own countries, they just don't want to.

Sad, bro but that's not America's fault nor responsibility. The world is filled with poverty, always has been. We don't have the room or the money to take care of them all. We already send a ridiculous amount of aid to the worst and the money still doesn't get to the most needy.

The reality is, someone is always going to be poor. Someone is always going to have less. Someone is always going to live a shitty life. We can work to reduce it but we will never eliminate it and continuing to limit those at the opposite end is not the answer. America needs to take care of her own and to me that means not one vet should go without food, shelter, health care, etc before we ever lend a hand to someone who is here illegally.

LSUpride123, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  10. stevescookin

I wouldn't hang my morality hat on the legality hook. Abortion is legal, slavery was legal, Jim Crow laws were legal...all upheld by the Supreme Court many times. There are laws that need to go. The green card system is inadequate. There are supposedly 11 million workers that are working. If there weren't enough jobs for them...they wouldn't be hired. They have millions of jobs and the unemployment rate is very low...around 4 percent I believe. They contribute greatly to the economy because they are very productive and work for peanuts. That increases the GDP greatly. The majority have fake SSNs and their paychecks have the same withholdings as everyone else. They don't file for their returns because they're illegal and don't want the government to know who and where they are. That's a de facto income tax in addition to the sales taxes they pay anytime they buy anything.