California is SO bad that

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jan 16, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I hear ya, buddy, the New York Times tries to mislead me all the time.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are forgetting how much water Mexifornia saves because the citizens are allowed to urinate and deficate on public and private property.

tirk and Bengal B like this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

spraying your stinky cat piss again I see

show me a link that says, California citizens are allowed to urinate and defecate on public and private property

defecate,.. do you even know how spellcheck works?

4. GiantDuckFan

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.c...arges-associated-with-public-urination-in-cal

You can be arrested for public urination under both state and local laws in California.

California state statutes do not expressly prohibit public urination, except in public transportation (California Penal Code section 640). But public urination may be considered disorderly conduct (California Penal Code section 647) or creating a public nuisance (California Penal Code sections 370 and 372).

Many California city and county ordinances classify public urination as an offense. A typical ordinance might prohibit urination “on any street, sidewalk, alley, plaza, park, beach public building or public facility, or any place open to the public or exposed to public view.” An ordinance with this kind of wording prohibits urination even on private property, if it’s visible from a public place.

:cool: nothing else going so I looked for myself,.. confirmed what I already knew,.. you heard something, twisted it into a lie, then posted it as fact. Moe, you spew propaganda,.. you either don't know or don't care if it's true or not,.. you just say it,.. and some people believed you, that's how propaganda works.

did you learn that shit from the liar, leading proponent of the "birther" fallacy, Donald Trump,.. or was it Joseph Goebbels

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

If I could not pee in my yard, I don’t know what I would do!

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Amen brother...the way I view it I am saving 1.6 gallons every time I drain the Vein.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I use to like pissing off my back porch at night. Now we have too many neighbors. On another note, what's up with all these people with no blinds or curtains. Just big bare windows everywhere, like a damn fishbowl. I don't get it.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bad spelling doesn't negate the point just aggravates you. Forget the spelling focus on the point. Yes may not be legal but just like the illegals they don't do anything about it. Face it liberalism is destroying that beautiful state. Reality sucks duck.

9. GiantDuckFan

your point was a lie,.. go away you bother me.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Duck just assumes that somebody who went to college would know how to spell. He doesn't know that USL is not a real college.