California is SO bad that

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jan 16, 2018.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I wish they all could be california
    I wish they all could be california
    I wish they all could be california girls!

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

AAAAAAHHHHHHH the girls dont care if they are libtards Cali has some fine babes!

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

But the Northern girls with the way they kiss, they keep their boyfriends home at night.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

But southern girls with the way they talk they knock me out when I am down there.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The hits just keep on comin....

"a new state law called the “Immigrant Worker Protection Act,” signed by Gov. Jerry Brown last year that took effect Jan. 1. It seeks to prevent all workers, regardless of immigration status, from being detained at workplaces.

Authored by San Francisco Democratic Assemblyman David Chiu, the bill:

▪ Requires employers to ask immigration agents for a warrant before granting access to a worksite.

▪ Prevents employers from voluntarily sharing confidential employee information without a subpoena.

▪ Requires employers to notify their workers before a federal audit of employee records.

▪ Gives the attorney general and labor commissioner exclusive authority to enforce new provisions of state labor laws.

▪ Prohibits employers from re-verifying information on employment verification forms, unless compelled to by federal law."

Notice it failed to say ILLEGAL immigrant worker act....because that's what the law is actually about. So today, CA's AG, Xavier Becerra issued a warning to California employers Thursday that businesses face legal repercussions, including fines up to $10,000, if they assist federal immigration authorities with a potential widespread immigration crackdown....

It's important to tell employers – that if they voluntarily start giving up information about their employees or access to their employees in ways that contradict our new California laws, they subject themselves to actions by my office,” state Attorney General Xavier Becerra said at a news conference. “We will prosecute those who violate the law.”

You just can't make this shit up. It's illegal for businesses to hire illegals but now they face up to a $10k fine if they assist in the detention or arrest of those illegal employees.

Consider this a PSA for illegals who want to commit crimes with impunity..... Welcome to California!

watson1880 likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Totally against what I would like to see,.. getting tough with employers who hire illegals is a productive counter strategy I think,.. but this shit is non-sensible pandering for the Hispanic vote, smh.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I am so sick of that good for nothing state. Relocate the military bases there and run a thick line of Det Cord along the border and set those silly bastards free. Fuck em and feed em fish heads!

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

BB, pesky rabbit, Bugs sold me exclusive rights

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Bengal B likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wish they all could be Arizona girls.