Cali supports child abuse

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 22, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They have extremely high rates of suicides and other disorders. Its just factual.

This is the part where words have no meaning. Its not a negative in the way you think I mean it. They changed it from a mental disorder as to make people feel better. That is well documented.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...atrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

"The transgendered person’s disorder, said Dr. McHugh, is in the person’s “assumption” that they are different than the physical reality of their body, their maleness or femaleness, as assigned by nature. It is a disorder similar to a “dangerously thin” person suffering anorexia who looks in the mirror and thinks they are “overweight,” said McHugh."

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That's a slippery slope in both directions. Homosexuality was considered a mental disorder by the psychological handbook until the 1960s. Judgements such as this can veer from that to just about anything being okay. I don't pretend to know but I do know this. I know many homosexuals and two transgendered people. Most seem pretty solid mentally. One transgender woman had a pretty rough time as a young person and is suffering from the trauma. She is firm that she knew she was a woman from early in her life.
    I'll repeat I don't know what is 'normal' but I try to judge people on how they act. For instance Taint is definitely mental and Rex is a troll....caca I'm still not sure of. Other than that you all are ok no matter what others say.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What about Rahma Rising?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just as the doctor pointed out, its a disorder or illness just like being anorexic.

I agree it has a stigma, but that should not cause us to rename it out of sympathy. We should help those who want help and not promote body mutilation of children.

The idea of simply changing the definition of words and their meaning to make people feel better is the only slippery slope here.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Schitzophrenic

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They are no more mentally ill than anyone here. There are always exceptions.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right, so dont take it so harsh next time. We all have our issues. Every single one of us.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Devil inside?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Rhamah will not be happy the evil EYE will be on you.
    eye-of-sauron-gif-2.gif