Caddy over Justin Vincent

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HatcherTiger, Jun 16, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Caddy Williams is grease beneath the treads of

THE LSU TIGER TANK ...

overrated and damaged goods ...

run to death by Ole Big Ears without an OL ...

and their #8 ranking in 2004 is another joke ...

because their OL still SUX BIGTIME ...

Campbell will run for his life again ...

Teams will stunt and blitz the hell outta Auboob ... again

LBs will be licking their chops and waiting/keying on Ole Caddy ... again

Gulf Coast Offense ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Caddy gets 50 yards against LSU in 2004 ... again

Play it again ... Sam

2. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Wow. Good analysis. Small correction...the team the Carnell got 5 touchdowns against wasn't an OOC patsy. It was Miss St....and in-conference patsy. :grin:

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Broken bones can be a sign of being somewhat injury prone, as in weak bones. Several players in a lot of sports have gone through it, most notably right now is Nomar with the Red Sox, before him Molitor and Bagwell. Some guys are just a little more brittle than others. Toefield was evidentally like that as he had some trouble. Some guys have bones that are so dense you could probably hit em with a sledgehammer and they wouldn't break. We'll see what happens with Caddy this year, it could make him about 20 million if he makes it through the season without breaking something.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Fellers, running back is an injury-prone position. LSU has lost starting running backs to season-ending injuries in each of the last three years, not to mention a running quarterback. This is why depth at RB is so important to both AU and LSU.

5. BloodTypeOandB

BloodTypeOandB Founding Member

Just wanted to say that it is apparant you are football

knowledgeable. Damn good take on our woes with JC and our line last year.

We are all hoping for a Rohan Davey senior season type transformation from JC. The thing about JC is he can look soooo good in practice, but that just gets back to the point you made about him getting overly excited/confused/inefficient in games where he is under pressure.

One of the keys this year will be how well our new OC keeps JC out of those high-pressure situations. Orange and blue glasses on granted, but I don't think it is too much of a stretch to predict that our offense will have not only a different persona, but a persona that actually produces.

Again..... good post.

P.S. You LSU fans have a decent board. I like the fact that you combine all three of your major sports on one page, whereas we keep them seperated.

BloodTypeORANGEandBLUE

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Welcome to the board, O&B. You have a number of compadres who post here regularly. AUMorgan, CadillacAttack, Westfau and others.

Hey, has anybody seen Chuck or Titan lately? They were major AU regulars last year that disappeared a few months ago.

7. BloodTypeOandB

BloodTypeOandB Founding Member

Thanks Red. I've appreciated your views on the AU

board since you've been coming.

I think it is a shame that more fans from rival schools find it difficult to post at an enemies site. I really like the give and take myself.

I saw your post about the RB being an injury prone position..... how true. Just 2 years ago we were down to our 4th string RB in our last game of the season. Depth and quality depth is vital at RB.

BloodTypeORANGEandBLUE