Caddilac as Auburn Coach?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 14, 2022.

1. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

No buyout, per se. The contract is guaranteed, so they will pay him whatever is left. There is a provision where he would only be paid 90% of what's remaining, versus 100%, but I don't know the details of that.

2. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Where did all this guaranteed contract stuff come from? I think it's a load of crap because HCs already make too much money. Most of the guaranteed contracts are worth 1/10th of a billion dollars for a football coach, which is asinine! With this type of money being thrown around, no wonder players are asking for their piece of the pie! College football is so screwed up!

3. kappakall

kappakall Founding Member

Jeff Saturday was very qualified thou right?

4. kappakall

Jeff Saturday?????

5. kappakall

Jeff Saturday Colts??????????????????????????

6. Herb

Herb Founding Member

This is the same guy that insisted LSU was going to make a "woke hire". LSU was going to hire a minority candidate over someone better and white because the university President was African American. Remember?

Please educate me on what was "woke" about the Brian Kelly hire.

This is an obsession with him and he feels compelled to draw others here into his orbit to validate his skewed views on race and society.

I'll call out his BS 100% of the time.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

But I quoted you?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are the one obsessed. Obsessed with looking for micro racism that doesn't exist. My life journey is filled with hanging with, playing football with, serving with, dating with and marrying so called minorities. You are miles behind me. No I didn't want an unqualified Mel Tucker and yes I feared we might make a woke PC hire. Mel Tucker is 5-5 at Michigan State and losing to Indiana as we speak. Guess you are not keeping up with current events pal but it happens often. Sylvester Grooms WAS a PC hire. I wanted Dave Aranda a Latino before we chose Kelly BTW your wokeness. Obama was pushed ahead of Hilary and elected on large part BECAUSE he was BLACK. Obama had absolutely ZERO qualifications to be president. That stupid airhead no nothing Cumala Harris was chosen BECAUSE she is considered black. You are a blind fool to not see wokeness and reverse racism in our world especially here in America.

Yes I do see wokeness and PC in sports, entertaiment, business and politics.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My belief is that if Kiffin takes the Barn job Aranda will take the Ole Miss job and visa versa.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Lane taking a 3rd SEC job? He’ll have been as passed around as a project bicycle.