BUSTED: John Kelly made stuff up in support of his disgusting boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Rex you're full of righteous rage about how Trump and Kelly handled the call but you've never bothered to answer my question. Why did the congresswoman make a private call so public???? What did that do for Mrs Johnson and her grief? What purpose did it serve to assuage her grief? How does being put in the middle of this help her deal with her loss??
    Didn't it serve the congresswoman more? Didn't she crow that this has made her famous?
    If the congresswoman really had Mrs Johnson's best interest at heart, wouldn't it have been better to quietly approach someone in the administration about it and ask for a clarifying call?
    It seems that the congresswoman saw a opportunity to become famous on the left by dumping on her constituents. Isn't that dispicible?

Now troll you've evaded this question twice. Evade it again you prove my point.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Liar!!!!

In 3, 2, 1....

el005639 and Winston1 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Excuse me?

Why on Earth should I be upset with that when it's apparent that Mrs. Johnson is not? I can't tell people how to grieve. And what constituents did Rep. Wilson "dump on"?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And as far as my "righteous rage" goes, I'm not angry that the Orange Scumbag told Mrs. Johnson "he knew what he signed up for." I am CERTAIN that he didn't deliberately mean to be snide about Mr. Johnson's service. My point on the matter is that it reveals a severe character flaw in Trump: his narcissism and sociopathy translate into an inability to express things in an empathetic manner. He has no empathy.

What I'm angry about is the constant lies used for political purposes.... and when they stoop to using fallen soldiers and FBI agents as the backdrop to their lies then it becomes obscene. Trump lied about Obama and other presidents not calling Gold Star families, then he lied about calling "virtually all" those families. And then Kelly shows us that he's little more than Trump redux by lying about Congresswoman Wilson.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Liar!

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Liar!