BUSTED: John Kelly made stuff up in support of his disgusting boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 20, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea he basically said that is what he would say as it relates to their bravery and sacrifice. Trump also said, according the the fake cowgirl, that it still hurts to matter the reason.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Get this through your thick skull: NO American soldier signs up to die. Zero. Zilch. Those two FBI agents didn't sign up to die, either... and Congresswoman Wilson wasn't callous enough to express their deaths in such terms.

And, to return to the topic of THIS thread.... anybody who listens to either of Rep. Wilson's speeches... the one at the dedication and the one you linked (where she argued on the House floor for the bill naming the center) who says they were anything but very respectful, anybody who could find fault with those, or could call her names because of them, has evil motives. I'll say it point blank: by his false accusation, by his finding fault with what a black lady said even though it was nothing but a recounting of her eagerness to get a center named for two heroes... well, judging by that politically-motivated mischaracterization, by his willingness to stand with Trump, and by his own previous recommendations of draconian measures against immigrants... John Kelly is a dishonest racist. He might have been an honorable man at some point in the past, but that's very hard to see at this point.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Two points:

1st) That is not what Trump said

2nd) The special forces are a rare breed that know full well they are among the best 0.5% of this world that ACTIVELY puts themselves in HARMS way.

Special Forces Creed
    • I am an American Special Forces Soldier!
    • I will do all that my nation requires of me. I am a volunteer, knowing well the hazards of my profession.
    • I serve with the memory of those who have gone before me. I pledge to uphold the honor and integrity of their legacy in all that I am - in all that I do.
    • I am a warrior. I will teach and fight whenever and wherever my nation requires. I will strive always to excel in every art and artifice of war.
    • I know that I will be called upon to perform tasks in isolation, far from familiar faces and voices. With the help and guidance of my faith, I will conquer my fears and succeed.
    • I will keep my mind and body clean, alert and strong. I will maintain my arms and equipment in an immaculate state befitting a Special Forces Soldier, for this is my debt to those who depend upon me.
    • I will not fail those with whom I serve. I will not bring shame upon myself or Special Forces.
    • I will never leave a fallen comrade. I will never surrender though I am the last. If I am taken, I pray that I have the strength to defy my enemy.
    • I am a member of my Nation's chosen soldiery, I serve quietly, not seeking recognition or accolades. My goal is to succeed in my mission - and live to succeed again.
    • De Oppresso Liber

Why is he a racist? Because he disagrees with her and she happens to be black?

My wife is black and I disagree with her every damn day.

This goes back to you lacking moral fiber to hold an honest conversation.

tirk and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What Kelly accused Congresswoman Wilson of: that she used the dedication of an FBI building to toot her own horn, that she dishonored the event by bragging about how she finagled $20 million from Obama for her constituents.

What Congresswoman Wilson actually did: she gave a speech at the ceremony wherein she recounted how the building was going to be opened without a dedication, how much that upset her given the two FBI heroes she sought to honor, so worked furiously to get the building named for those two.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He didn't just disagree with her, you relentless liar. He called her a name and totally lied about what she did and said at the ceremony. I just posted a summary of that.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And, as the video showed, she took time to give credit to herself.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, he didnt. He was witness to the same call as she. I take the word of the man that served our country to the fullest over her proven lying ass.

tirk and HalloweenRun like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are a shit poster.

Goodnight sir.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What did she lie about? Where's your proof? I just proved BY THE VIDEO EVIDENCE that it's John Kelly who's the liar. And so are you.

Served our country to the fullest? What does that even mean? By participating in a lying Administration? Is that REALLY "serving" this country?

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

This is your most retarded statement ever and that is a damn low mark.