Burisma executive who paid Biden family millions in bribes has audio recordings with Joe and Hunter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, Jun 13, 2023.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

As usual
    giphy (1).gif

Perple likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course you did thats where you get your talking points. you even wanted to post them here in some kind of special format so you could pipe your liberal talkin points to us.

kinda weird you wanted to post tweets here, and you have an account, yet you claim you dont follow twitter at all. you appear to think that not following anyone with an account means you dont follow twitter itself. which you do, daily, and repeat the talking points from there.

i follow the new york mets. that means i pay attention to them, keep track of what they are up to.

this is what you do with twitter, very closely.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, it looks like these bribery allegations are all bullshit. None of this so-called "evidence" is new; Bill Barr had the allegations, including this "evidence" that there are recorded phone calls, and couldn't find any payments nor any wrongdoing by the Bidens to prosecute.

And now we learn today that Guliani, who opened this entire affair with claims of a "witness" to everything, has informed the press that his witness has died. LMAO. Riiiight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d?cvid=ea512d85648b424587a35b88cc3137a0&ei=60

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I think the DOJ would’ve made a comment if there was no credibility. They weren’t very tight lipped about the trump allegations into Russia.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Looks like this "case" or whatever you want to call it against the Bidens has already fizzled out. The nonexistent "witnesses" have died, the nonexistent "tapes" can not be located, the nonexistent payments can not be found.

Interesting, though, that this "case" has taken a predictable Republican turn.... that the primary reason "justice" can't be reached is because all the witnesses against the Clintons... er, the Bidens... have been murdered. It's quite comical, actually.