Burisma executive who paid Biden family millions in bribes has audio recordings with Joe and Hunter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You really don't know how the global oil market works, do you, you spectacular idiot?

And now why did trump pressure Saudi Arabia to cut oil production in 2020 to drive up the price of gasoline at the pump charged to American consumers? And why did Jared Kushner do the same in 2022?

And why are you trying to distract from the topic of this thread except that you got your ass handed to you?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not really. thats why i was asking. why should we beg people you describe as murderers to sell us oil when we have plenty we arent even using? why did biden shut down a pipeline on his first day, but is begging saudis to pipe their oil to the market as much as possible?
    guess he doesnt want to enrich murderers and instead encourage oil independence and local production.
    i dont know anything about this topic. if you want to impeach biden over this, write your representatives

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

direct self contradiction

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Cute name. If trump has committed a crime, lock him up.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's not a contradiction, you spectacularly hopeless moron. There are MANY sites, particularly political ones, where individual tweets show up... I don't sign onto Twitter much less follow anybody. It doesn't take a genius to realize that, but it takes a dishonest person to state otherwise.

And why is this such a big deal with you in the first place? So WHAT if i happened to visit Twitter? How would that be any worse than you frequenting your white supremacist sites? I'll tell you why.... you think you caught me in a lie, which takes a moron to believe so, and because you're so incapable of defending your rancid positions you've tried to use that as a distraction away from the board topics under discussion.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He very obviously has. So lock him up.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Most Trump supporters are sick of the politically motivated double standards and selective prosecutions. He is the most investigated person in the history of this planet. For 7 years they've tried digging up dirt and even falsified information to trick and brainwash gullible idiots such as yourself that he's dirty, only to find a big nothing burger. Most people who are able to critically think realize that these latest charges are more of the same. Had Hillary been indicted for doing the same thing, then all but the most die hard supporters wouldn't bat an eye.

I'm not saying its ok to mishandle classified documents, but as a president, Trump has the power to declassify. A SoS does not. Furthermore, you can't arrest the leading candidate from one political party and not do the same for the other when there's clear evidence that she did the same thing Trump is being accused of. You can bury your head in the sand and say 'there's no evidence that she did' all you want. Doesn't make it any less accurate or true.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Ok.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont care at all that you get your talking points from twitter. i point it out because thats generally how politics works these days. idiots repeat the talking points told to them from twitter. like for example if twitter says republicans are hypocrites for opposing student loan forgiveness, but marjorie taylor greene took PPP payments, you repeat that the next day. you always repeat the dominant twitter talking point.

or this new word "magadonians" this is a word from twitter, i am not sure why its funny or whatever, but you read it on twitter and post it here. thats what you do. you want to be like your snarky heroes on twitter.

nothing i its fine i am just pointing out you claim you dont, which is a lie. you do, its where you get your stupid talking points.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's just desperation from a dishonest moron. I don't follow Twitter. I don't typically get talking points from there. I read many news sources and opinions. That's why I constantly make valid educated points while you almost always sound like a desperate buffoon.