Bull shit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

So at what point does the fucking SEC start reexaminating things and start being honest. Many many calls were questionable call/no call in this game. How many holdings are the gumps going to get away with? How many times are we going to have to play the gumps and the fucking refs? How many times are we going to get no calls for personal fouls out of bounds and then the gumps get a similar call. How many times are we going to have to put up with holding or pass interference calls that end up deciding the game. This is getting old.

2. LSU Strength

LSU Strength Veteran Member

I'd rather talk about things that have a prayer of changing at some point, like why we can't pass block, why we didn't run any sort of vertical passing game under 25 yards down the field until the last drive, why Etling can't throw the long ball worth a damn, and how (after playing their asses off all night long) our D gave up those QB runs when we had them stopped for a very long FG.

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If our offense wasn't a bunch of pussies this wouldn't matter. We got a favorable call or two also.

4. Rouxleaux

Yea we should have opened it up. But it's hard to swallow when even gump fans look around and say "that should have been a hold" on the touchdown run. Of course no call

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I hear ya - I was screaming it also. Listening to Saban afterwards was salt in the wound.

6. Rouxleaux

Saban should have his balls cut off and shoved down his throat

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. bowe

bowe Senior Member

No we know why Miles ran into a brick wall last year. Because we can't complete a forward pass

8. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Other than that missed hold on the TD run that occurred right in front of the refs freaking eyeballs, I don't have a problem with how they called the game tonight. We got away with a few also. But yeah, that TD should have come back.

9. bowe

bowe Senior Member

Doesn't matter what the refs did . We couldn't have scored in 3 games with this o-line and QB.

LSUTiga, Swerved and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

look, there will always be calls that are missed. IMO it came down to exactly what I thought it would. Line play, and our OL got abused, exposed whatever you want to call it

MikeInLa, LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga and 7 others like this.