Budweiser Shootout

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by qball316, Feb 9, 2008.

1. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Man those Hendrick cars. Great for JR. I had a feeling Smoke was gonna lose that one. It's hard to beat JR by himself, but with 2 teamates to help push you, that's just unfair for anyone!

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Interesting to see what Jr is gonna do on the short tracks with his new toys! Dodge looks so far like they did last year, flat. the Duals are gonna be interesting. Qualifying tomorrow, I think it is gonna be a Hendrick- Yota front row.

3. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Big surprise there!! :huh:

And Nicole Manske is HOTT!!!!!

4. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Hey! The stars have aligned! My favorite driver is behind the wheel of my favorite manufacturer. Probably the only way anyone will be able to knock Hendrick of the top of the mountain.

Speaking of Toyota, how bout that qualifying! CajunlostinCali called it, Hendrick and a Yota front row. But 3 of top 5 are Yotas, looking good so far.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

They call me Cali and now you know school has begun. :wave:

A bit shocked to see Waltrip get the honors. I figured Reutiman or Blaney to pull that one off. Waltrip can draft so he is a great darkhorse pic for the c-list. I think the Childress camp is holding cards. It really does not matter the starting position for anyone, ya just gotta start. Did Boris Said look stellar or what? Folks just gotta give that man a chance.