Brunson vs Adams

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Dec 14, 2022.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Hmmm .... this is going to be interesting. At last someone filed the right lawsuit, and it's made its way to the SCOTUS for a consideration. So what is different here!

All other lawsuits filed regarding the 2020 election fraud have been about the fraud itself. As we know, most all of those cases have been dismissed (without investigation or hearing). This lawsuit makes no claim regarding the validity of fraud, but rather specifically targets the FACT that fraudulent claims were not investigated and in such context the Government officials failed their oath to office to uphold the Constitution.

Not going to get my hopes up, but this is something that needs to be addressed.
    Supreme Court: Brunson v. Alma S. Adams; et al., Case Summary and Timeline (goldenageofgaia.com)

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

All deep staters, the SCOTUS included. They will shoot it down is my guess but I'm with you, I hope it gets traction and we can right the wrong!

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The case is absurd. It will be laughed at then DISMISSED.

4. shane0911

Don't know that. Only take 4 of them to hear the case. I'm willing to be Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch will be a yes so its up to Kavanaugh or Barrett. Roberts and the rest of the lunatics will be a no.

5. onceanlsufan

Yeah ... that is what the lawsuit is about ... the tendency of dick sucking democrats (and RINOs) like you just laughing and dismissing.

Gotta remember the case is not about whether or not there was fraud, it's about the failure of the system to investigate. Laughing and dismissing IS what the lawsuit is all about.

6. shane0911

There are over 300 members of congress/senate named in this. Holy shit if this actually gets heard it will be the biggest thing we might ever see.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Delusional hope springs eternal among goobers.

8. onceanlsufan

Delusional or not .. the Supremes are going to consider the case. Like Shane noted, if 4 justices decide to hear it, it will get its day in court, which is a far cry better than your leftist activist just laughing and dismissing.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Supreme Court, as rancid and illegitimate as they are, will not hear this ludicrous case. Book it.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

What makes them illegitimate?