Brian Kelly impressions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Perple, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Where can I get one of those coffee cups?

StaceyO likes this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

3. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

@Perple I am as mad as you about losing to the faggies and jumbo dumbo but you have to admit now that it is over all we can do is move forward. Hopefully coaches and players learned a valuable lesson last night which is to show up for every game. I think we winged it on defense and sloppy play gave them a touchdown they shouldn't have had. Even with bad coaching the aggie roster is loaded and we just did not prepare for them. Anyway not down playing your post I'm just surprised we ended the season better than expected. I actually expected us to have their record and be watching the post season instead of playing in it.

Perple and LSUTiga like this.
  4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Did you win the lottery? IconLOL.gif

StaceyO likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Nah, she married for money.

6. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

It's tough to get up for 12 games, especially those against SEC opponents on the road. I'm really pissed that we didn't show up for A&M considering all that was on the line. Hopefully last night was a learning experience for the youngsters. If not, it's going to be a long night in Atlanta.

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

My initial post was about what I thought of Kelly's longevity at LSU for multiple reasons.
    People disagree, and that's fine. In 5 years we'll know.

I never mentioned fandom or rah rah bullshit. It would be nice however for LSU Fans to admit when we got our asses kicked & the possibility that there might be some coaching problems. Oh, Hell no, we can't have any talk like that. It must be hurriedly painted over & with "Gosh, Golly Gee Whiz, I'm just so happy were are here. Let me tell you why getting our asses handed to us actually helps us". Talk about apologists getting fucking irratating, start right there. LSU is no longer the same University I graduated from. In the early 80's we didn't have these incredibly pussified, overly-sensitive ninnys that show up on LSU message boards from God knows where.

TigerFan90 and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

80’s? Shit, the world aint the same place it was in the 80’s OR 90’s. A generation, at least, of pussies.

I get what you’re saying by the way. Our coaches failed last night. They admitted to it as did the players. No one disagrees with you on that. I don’t think it means Kelly’s not the guy though- It’s been said ad nausea that he inherited a bad situation, and he did.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We don't have a coaching problem we have an unreasonable fan problem. Aggies, Auburn, Ole Miss, Florida, Moo U, Arkansas and Alabama have problems coaching against us this year so I guess they have coaching problems.

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Kelly has to be the guy right now. We owe him a shit ton of money. Had terrible is Harold Perkins? The 3-4 4 Star rarely used RBs? We've got 4 stars on the OL & DL, and a couplrcgoof LBers he either bought or inherited. People keep talking about 39 players on scholarship from the same dumb article. Do they not understand that's on 1 side of the ball? We had 75-78 players on scholarship before the season started, probably more right now.

All I know is to never start a post here unless it's kissing the ass of a currently employed coach. Or something equally benign & useless, "Player X is a Beast!"

LSUTiga likes this.