Breaking news: Rosenstein stood up for his country!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 17, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

yeah, i listen to music quite a bit while working too.....didn't mention that.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Piped in elevator music with subliminal messages to buy more furniture.

3. Tiger in NC

the fairness doctrine hasn't been applied since 1987 and is a thing of the past. but I feel certain that you listen to some version of obscure alt-right media that has you convinced that guys like me want it back. wrong.

You have one or two extremely liberal universities who have a problem accepting the fact that tolerance is a two way street and their conservative friends have a right to free speech. Again, I feel certain that Breitbart has you believing that this is common practice on college campuses and it simply isn't.

Republicans you dumb ass. Your boy Trump's budget slashes scientific research in an attempt to stymie the results of good research. I find it amusing that 99 out of 100 scientist agree that the climate is changing yet you seem to think that one other guy is on to something. rich.

Your Mom

No one. Absolutely no one. Look, I am sure that from the barred windows of the center, especially when you have been cheeking your meds, you see those people coming for your guns. But that doesn't mean that they are really there buddy. I am a proud liberal and I have a concealed carry license. No one is taking your guns or mine.......they are trying to get you to buy more guns. Stop cheeking your God Damned meds!

Better question: Why do you have blue balls?

LaSalleAve likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Don't tempt me! If I thought live monkeys roaming the stores would make people buy more furniture I'd be on the phone with India about a fleet of monkeys.......

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The classic case of someone being inside that bubble. No information gets in, no intelligence comes out. You're wasting your time with that one. The funny thing is I know who you are talking to and I can't see a word that shit for brains moron posted.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nice pair you are, you should move in together and start your own think tank.
    m8dduan-ec002.jpg

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Go with the conventional steam-powered monkeys. You don't want the headaches the no-nukes crowd will cause if you get nuclear-powered monkeys.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

[​IMG]
    example of conventional powered monkey...

9. Tiger in NC

exactly