Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 17, 2017.
Wasn't implying FOX is unbiased. Just saying that the motto should apply to any true journalist.
Hell, I feel physically better when I give it all a rest and ignore the news for a few days, even the ones I agree with.
I agree with you but the operative word in your sentence was should. And if we are talking about the evening news at 6 on the major networks it is possible to do so. That said, the 24 hour news cycle makes it impossible to simply report the news and becomes largely editorial by it's nature. In doing so you must inject the bias of the people on the show.
A lot of truth to this. When I am travelling a lot and have less time to watch the news I feel better. When I am home I got into the habit of having the news on in the background while I worked out of my office. I changed it a few months ago to something mundane like the History Channel and my days go a lot smoother.
You have heard of music haven't you.
This has got to be the most ignorant, uninformed, unaware, and stupidest statement ever on this site.
You are stuck on stupid but here is a cheat sheet for you on WHO is really trying to shut down free speech.
1. Who is always trying to pass the Fairness Doctrine which would force radio programs to present an opposing view whether they believe in that view or not? democrats you ignoramus
2. Is it democrats and the left who prevent conservatives from speaking on college campuses or is it conservatives and the right doing this? democrats you ignoramus
3. Is it the democrats or the conservatives shutting down scientist with an opposing views on global warming? democrats you ignoramus
4. Who is responsible for political correctness? democrats you ignoramus
5. Who is trying to take away our guns? democrats you ignoramus
6. Who blackballs actors because of their conservative views? democrats you ignoramus
I could go on and on and on but you are hopeless.
hey, you spelled "cheat" correctly,.. way ta go
Kudo's from the
what an honor! Hey figured out what our Vietnamese babe was trying to say in her post;
"me so horny"
"Pence is just as complicit in this scandal as every other republican"
This is what i mean, about biased press, they are already attacking pence...i mean come on
contrasted to this one from the ny times same day:
"Anthony Wiener pleads guilty to resolve texting inquiry"
I mean the headlines tries to paint the picture that nothing major wrong was done and he is just putting this behind him, when in fact he was trying to noodle a 15 year old.
Harvard has ran a few studies on the amount of pre and post election coverage of Trump. It is overwhelmingly negative. Trump has a case in many regards, some of his own doing, but its not unfounded crying.
Their latest report had MSM with a 98% negativity coverage of Trump lol.
And its all mostly about Russia!! The left is so concerned about Russia influence, they do not realize their own media bias.