Breaking news: Rosenstein stood up for his country!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 17, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If they were really witches wouldn't they just turn their adversaries into toads or something before they were thrown down a well or burned at the stake. The fact that nobody got turned into a toad, pig or donkey should have been enough evidence to set the suspect free.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Actually the witches were the liberals. The people performing the torture were Christian and conservative.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think I'm gonna go tour there today after I hit up Fenway.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Well Rex, I think you have a very tenuous grip on reality, but this is very funny.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Be careful, they are still active!

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Orange Blabbermouth Baby cries again!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!

✔@realDonaldTrump
    This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL. What a baby. Is this supposed to be presidential behavior?

EIGHT separate Benghazi investigations without an ounce of wrongdoing, but HIS is the greatest witch hunt in history. LOL.

I can't wait until this nightmare is over. I really believe he'll be gone within a year.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Did you ever at any time during the campaign think, "well, if wins he'll start 'acting presidential'?" He is what he is, an uncouth, obnoxious self-promoter, and America's first completely apolitical president. He's also more alone in the job than any president I can remember, or imagine before that. Few presidents get the support of the opposing party, but Trump is also dealing with a hostile press, judges who legislate from the bench to negate his actions, and very little cooperation from his own party. I find myself almost hoping for impeachment because, at least with Pence as president we might get to something akin to normalcy from Washington. Then I remember what normal Washington politics is like and I go check my Jack Daniels supply. Politics is a cesspool, no matter who is shitting on us.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

amen brother preach on

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Hell, no. I always thought he'd CONTINUE to act like an idiot. But this has turned out worse than even I (or just about anyone else) expected.
    All his wounds are self-inflicted. He IMMEDIATELY destroyed any credibility (as paltry as it was) he might have had when he sent out Sean Spicer to proclaim that his was the largest inauguration crowd in history, and then quickly followed that up with the claim that he had really won the popular vote because 6 million people voted illegally. The press hostility is justifiable considering he's such a relentless liar and that he's tried to restrict their First Amendment rights.

Say what you will about traditional Washington politics, but those were immensely better than this kleptocratic, chaotic shit show we're now experiencing.