Brandon Browner

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 8, 2015.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That includes 2 rookies. In the dome. Unheard of. I actually think the way this defense is playing now is worse than Spagnolo's 2012 worst defense ever.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not a Patriots fan but I can't wait to see the look on Roger Goodell's face when he has to hand the MVP trophy to Brady and the Lombardi Trophy to Robert Kraft

3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

F the Pats. I hope they lose every game and Brady folds worse than Manning. Probably won't happen though lol

ParadiseiNC and fanatic like this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I would have loved to see it after Payton's return from suspension, but the NFL made their refs ensure that didn't happen. I know we lost at least 3 games that year to bullshit calls/no calls. I'm just wondering why the Patriots aren't getting the same treatment. Maybe Goodell is setting them up for another 18-1.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

That would be legen....wait for it....dary! Sorry, watching How I Met Your Mother as I type.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This just in....

Brandon Browner still sucks and he just got flagged on Bourbon St for holding.

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

The Steelers have always been my other team... Don't know why... I just picked them as a kid.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think folks who hated Aaron Brooks might argue, but I can't think of a single player in Saints history who consistently hurts the team's chance of winning with his play than Browner. He has so got to go!!!!!!!

Rouxleaux likes this.
  9. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Whats going to burn my ass is seeing scam newton win this shit. any body but that POS

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

That's a tough one, but it would be hard to argue against Browner, he's been a level of bad rarely seen. The problem with ditching all these free agent busts is the dead money tied up with them. The Saints are in trouble, here's an article that explains some of it.

"At this very moment, 131 players consume a portion of the New Orleans Saints' salary-cap allotment. Nearly half of them are no longer on the Saints' roster, a rare overload of what's known as "dead money" in the otherwise tightly managed world of NFL finances."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ints-salary-cap-woes-affect-drew-brees-future