Brandon Browner

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 12, 2015.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Granted you want to see more production, he had 10 sacks which isn't anything to sneeze at. He didn't play to the fullest of his potential as did the rest of a very talented D-Line. I expect improvement or they will all be hunting for jobs.

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Ellerbe was an animal at Baltimore, the heir apparent to Ray Lewis. Miami signed him to a monster contract and he was less than impressive. He was supposed to be much improved this last year, but he was lost for the season in the first game. Jeff Ireland, whom the Saints hired this offseason to head up player scouting was the GM for Miami and responsible for his acquisition there.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he completely disappeared the other 8 games or even some which he recorded a late, meaningless sack. stats are great for renegotiating a contract but it did little in actual production. he was nowhere to be found most of the season.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Wait, are we still talking about Gallette here? I still think he's got gas in the tank, but he's not a "I'll take it over and carry us on my shoulders" guy, he's a compliment guy. If there are other pieces around him, he'll shine.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

6. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I don't follow the Saints as closely as many, but it sure does seem look like the Saint's have missed big time on going after high end players instead of rewarding proven players already on the team --- especially on offense. The magic of finding great players at the low end of the draft seems to be gone.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think that comment was coming more from being at a Seahawk player's function more than anything.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do they give out Superbowl runnerup rings?

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Well, we live in a world of no context. If you say some innocent comment at a function, even a phrase within a sentence, it will get taken out, magnified, and plastered for the world to see.

mctiger likes this.