Boston Free Speech Rallies Today

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Aug 19, 2017.

1. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

[​IMG]

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Future BLM member

LSUfan71 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Kikicaca i don't know if you have only a right eye that works or not. You accuse me of defending left wing antifas citing a post where I attacked them for inciting violence. ??????
    You say I hate Trump. No I don't hate him I just think he's incompetent to be president and his leadership or lack thereof is bringing the country to an even lower plane than Obama left us. I've cited chapter and verse his failings and you have not been able to refute one.
    Now as the threat posed by the Nazi/Klan right versus the antifas left you're right they're both threats and I call each one specifically. How can anyone excuse the Nazis my father, his brothers and yours I bet fought and died for with anything but the worst of humanity? The people marching in Charlottesville were their direct descendants (philosophically and their actions there mirrored the Nazis of 1932.).There is no place to say...yes but the antifas did it too. You lose any moral high ground by doing so. Same with the Klan. Is any part of their philosophy worth supporting?
    That's precisely why I chose another forum to attack the antifas; I should say continue my attacks on them. I've been pointing out their criminal destructive work for several years (at least since the anonymous bs hit in 2008. I've not gone easy on them nor will I ever. BTW ole Rexie is continuing to dig his grave as the troll he is by defending or diminishing the acts and threat of antifas.
    Kiki go back through the threads and see not only what I've written but the comments of others such as USC. It's not black or white

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Too tired to respond in a lenghty way. Simply said you and many others are wrong about Trump. He is upsetting the unholy alliance of democrats and a lot of republicans money train. If he can get past that and survive he will proove you wrong. Obama was totally incompetent, Hillary would have been a nightmare and the Bush's were both weak. Trump has done more in his first 200 days for this country than Bush, Clinton and Obama combined. You are simply wrong, PERIOD!

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The 24 vile free speech marchers in Boston yesterday