Boston Free Speech Rallies Today

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You could probably count the number of African American outfielders on the fingers of one hand.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The reports out of Boston is that Antifa and BLM surrounded anyone with a Trump hat threatening them harm police did not let that happen. Also police were hit with bottles, rocks and urine not by free speech marchers but by Antifa and BLM, big surprise.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

those fuckers piss in more bottles than people do at the probation office.

Speaking of which, would you fail a drug test if an antifa threw their piss bottle on you?

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

They all look alike

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Biston mayor is a piece of shit. Called out the free speech marchers who caused no problems didn't mention that Antifa and BLM got violent against the police.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Have any of you ever even been Boston? You are exposed to more diversity there in 24 hours than you are in the south in 24 years.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

True but there is a lot of anti black racism too. I met a guy one time who had an accent like he was from Ireland. I don't know if he was raised in Boston or came from the old country but there are quite a few people in the area with that accent. The guy used the N word about 2 or 3 times per sentence. I have been to both Fenway and Gillette Stadium and the crowds and both venues were way over 90% white.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Help me with labels and definitions.

Why is a "Free Speech" RALLY called a protest and why are the protesters from the left called "counter protesters" You have a rally and then you have protesters it seems to me.

What is the purpose of labeling the lefty protesters "counter protesters"? What is the implication?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Good point

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Today's peaceful rally proved that Trump's "from both sides" was a load of crap.

And speaking of that Orange Asshole.... surely pissed at what must have looked to him like rallies against himself, first tried to disparage today's mostly peaceful counterprotest as wide attacks against the police..... then the Boston Chief of Police embarrassed him by thanking the counterprotesters for being there, for marching for the right reasons, and for being 99.99% in good behavior. Only then did Orange Asshole decide to change his tone, to then tweet some gibberish about the need sometimes to protest and imploring everybody to "heel".

Hey, Donnie Degenerate.... you have STILL not yet expressed what needs to be expressed about white supremacists under your Administration. Let's hear it. Want me to write it for you?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017