Booger gets it

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Nov 24, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=14211467

In todays weak minded world, what he said takes a lot of stones. Hes not hiding behind an article or in his office. He gives LSU a voice. They should put him on the payroll since no one else had the balls to do it. May as well just make him our next AD.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Booger been saying it all year. I like, as opposed to predictions, how he is honest and accurate in what needs to be done for success. He never sugar coats it and has very little to apologize for. He is damn sure a Tiger.

Richdog and Winston1 like this.
  3. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

"I don't buy the "who you gonna get" argument. If you're in a bad marriage, you don't stay in it for fear of not being able to find someone else. If you're in a bad marriage, you move on and deal with what comes next." - Booger, not verbatim but pretty close

lsu-i-like, Bengal B and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

use to hang out at his apartment when I was at LSU, he was always pretty smart.

GregLSU and Richdog like this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He used my bad marriage analogy I used on this situation last week. I aint mad atcha, booger.

GregLSU and shane0911 like this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Both mikes' were enamored with booger this am. Ol boog nay be trending upward

7. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

It's refreshing to see someone on ESPN speak his mind instead of toeing the line like most of the idiotic sheep at that network.

Booger sees what we see and doesn't just take Miles' record at face value. He sees all the dumb-luck wins, the archaic offense, the undisciplined team year in and year out, horrible game planning, etc.

Like Booger said, the arrow is pointing downwards, not upwards. 13-10, possibly 13-11 in SEC games the last 3 years and a 1-6 record in Nov/Dec the last 2 years just won't cut it at a top program. If this were a Memphis or a Utah, then that might be a different story. 3-4 losses a year and a decent bowl is probably acceptable at those places. But not here. Sorry.

I don't feel bad for Miles. He brought this upon himself by being too stubborn to change. I mean who tries to run a pro-style offense but yet keeps recruiting dual-threat QBs and wondering why they never develop. Who does that stupid shit??

8. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

Was he aware that you were in his apartment? Were you and Cecil the Diesel hanging out? LOL

TwistedTiger likes this.
  9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I like Booger.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I get where he's going, but that's a terrible analogy.

you can bail on a bad marriage and just stay single and bang strippers every night if you want.

I don't think the staying single and banging strippers is an option for us.

Robidoux87 likes this.